NHL by CCM (Toronto Revisit)

Lycan38

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Took the feedback on the Canadiens and did some work on it.

Montreal Canadiens Update

CCM%2BMontreal%2BCanadiens%2BUpdate1.png

Did a quick update to the concept. Removed the red cuffs on the road and made the sleeve striping larger on the alternate.

Thanks everyone for the feedback so far.

Edmonton Oilers

CCM%2BEdmonton%2BOilers.png

For the Oilers I merged together their past and present. Design worn in the 90s returns, darker blue (navy) and thin red stripes return. Orange remains because I slightly prefer it to the copper from the 90s. The road's yoke also features a thin red stripe. Kept the WHA throwback alternate but moved the numbers off the shoulder (which I like in real life) and changed the collar.

• 1 month later...

Thought I'd post an update since its been a while. The series is not dead. I just haven't felt like doing concepts lately. Got the urge to do them again so series will continue. Keep your eyes peeled for future posts.

3 hours ago, JJ Anderes said:

Great series so far!

Did you make that template or did you get it from somewhere?

Its a recreation of a template I had seen used in the past. One that I never could find a usable version of.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the feedback on the Capitals.

Florida Panthers

CCM%2BFlorida%2BPanthers.png

For the primary look I merged together the present with the teams original look. For the third I looked to an older concept I did and refined some things. Overall, I'm pretty happy the entire set. As always feedback is appreciated.

Archived