Lycan38

NHL by CCM (Toronto Revisit)

I feel like you've gone into my brain and imagined what I'd like all the teams to look like. Fantastic job on every single one.

Took the feedback on the Canadiens and did some work on it.

Montreal Canadiens Update

CCM%2BMontreal%2BCanadiens%2BUpdate1.png

Did a quick update to the concept. Removed the red cuffs on the road and made the sleeve striping larger on the alternate.

Perfection!

Thanks everyone for the feedback so far.

Edmonton Oilers

CCM%2BEdmonton%2BOilers.png

For the Oilers I merged together their past and present. Design worn in the 90s returns, darker blue (navy) and thin red stripes return. Orange remains because I slightly prefer it to the copper from the 90s. The road's yoke also features a thin red stripe. Kept the WHA throwback alternate but moved the numbers off the shoulder (which I like in real life) and changed the collar.

I like this concept.

One thing: Can we see shoulder patches added? That old logo set (Either the regular patch or the Shield patch from the grey alt) is too good not to use.

If there is a thin red stripe on home/away pants, it's very hard to see. If not, there should be.

The red stripes make me think that I'm looking at the old jersey and the copper is just really saturated. If you're going orange then I'd lose the red. 

Thought I'd post an update since its been a while. The series is not dead. I just haven't felt like doing concepts lately. Got the urge to do them again so series will continue. Keep your eyes peeled for future posts.

Glad to hear it!  That Oilers concept is amazing work.

Great series so far!

Did you make that template or did you get it from somewhere?

3 hours ago, JJ Anderes said:

Great series so far!

Did you make that template or did you get it from somewhere?

Its a recreation of a template I had seen used in the past. One that I never could find a usable version of.

Alright, new concept time.

Washington Capitals

CCM%2BWashington%2BCapitals.png

Design is inspired by the teams past.

Wow that is an amazing set! Simple yet very effective. The update of the unused Capital building logo is great.

Beautiful work!  They need to ditch the uninspired script and go with something like this right away.  Love the bold striping configuration you used.

Thanks for the feedback on the Capitals.

Florida Panthers

CCM%2BFlorida%2BPanthers.png

For the primary look I merged together the present with the teams original look. For the third I looked to an older concept I did and refined some things. Overall, I'm pretty happy the entire set. As always feedback is appreciated.

Before I post the next team, any other thoughts on the Panthers?

I would lose the rounded yoke on the road jersey but besides that, it looks damn near perfect.  Love the navy alternate.