NHL by CCM (Toronto Revisit)

Lycan38

21 minutes ago, pepis21 said:

I'll keep that third, because navy-yellow jersey gives a nice contrast with other sets and white details might ruin that. If you really need to add white, let's try with numbers

i agree the numbers need a little something to make them pop, but the jersey should probably be kept the way it is, like florida's previous red jersey. 

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With this next team it will leave two teams I still haven't posted a concept for (Winnipeg and Las Vegas). Series will not end there I have some revisits and some special one off concepts planned. Well, without further delay.

New York Islanders

CCM%2BNew%2BYork%2BIslanders.png

The Islanders have always had a solid look through out their history and its hard to change it. I decided to tweak them a little. Brought back the striping seen on the Stadium Series jersey (was always a fan of it). Lighthouse logo returns (too good of a logo not to be used). Alternate is based off a concept I did a few years ago.

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Rollins Man said:

when are the new concepts coming?!

They are coming, hopefully soon. I ran into some issues with my the internet in my place and needed to get that taken care of.  So, thats partly why there hasn't been much added lately.

• 1 month later...

Wow, its been almost a month since I last gave an update. I figured to let everyone know the series is not dead. I have been going through the concepts I have done and deciding to revisit a few of them. Also, finishing up Winnipeg and Vegas. So, hopefully I will have a concept coming in the coming days/weeks.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, finally got a team done and this has been an idea I had for a bit.

Buffalo Sabres

CCM+Buffalo+Sabres+Revisit2.png

Classic blue returns while silver remains. The older striping pattern also returns with a twist. Silver stripes remain but are spaced out to avoid a bleed effect. Which is a problem on the current set. Third is inspired by the old red alternate from the black and red era. With minor changes done to that design.

Thanks.

Nashville Predators

CCM+Nashville+Predators+Revisit1.png

I've always thought with a name like Predators. Nashville would be perfect in navy and grey/silver. It fits their name pretty good. So, I've ditched the yellow for grey/silver and created a design that is classic inspired but yet not traditional. The alternate is actually a design that I've before in the series but given an update. Threw in an alternate helmet for it as well because its Nashville and I could see them doing it.

That Preds concept is a gem. I never would have expected navy and silver for that team. The stripping pattern you've chosen is refreshingly original. I really like that you went "silver-white-navy-white-silver" on the dark sweater and "navy-silver-white-silver-navy" for the away. A knee jerk reaction would have been to make the colors line up, for example by making the away sweater color "silver-navy-white-navy-silver," so they match but switching it up looks great. I'm a firm believer in a team having slightly different designs for home and away. 

Thanks for the feedback on the Predators. With this next concept it leaves only Vegas left that I haven't posted a concept for, yet.

Winnipeg Jets

CCM+Winnipeg+Jets.png

Decided to go full traditional with the Jets. Promoted the heritage look while maintaining the current logos. Added a red alternate that is inspired in part by previous Jets look prior to moving to Arizona.

That's a good look for combining the two, but I don't like the Jets' old logos and the alternate would look better with the current logo.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Alright moving along...

Tampa Bay Lightning

CCM+Tampa+Bay+Lightning1.png

For the Lightning I decided to keep them in all blue (lighter shade) for the main set. Kept the use of black minimal on the primary set. The design is based off a concept I did many years. Added a retro inspired alternate.

Archived