T. Kosty's OHL Redesign (Oshawa Generals Added)

tkosty

Next Project  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 5/3/2016 at 4:06 PM, tigerslionspistonshabs said:

The Spits Remembrance Day unis are great. 

Thanks. I tried to do something simple and classic to go with the theme.

Most people seem to like the alternates/specialty jerseys so I think I might focus on those from here on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Made two Remembrance Day uni's for the North Bay Battalion. Colour scheme is based off the RCAF and the logo is from the North Bay base.

I wasn't sure about the legalities or etiquette for using a logo like that on a jersey so if anyone is aware of something saying I shouldn't be using it...or if it might be taken as offensive by the armed forces, please let me know.

TKostyNB.png

Put together a set for Barrie based on their current home. Got rid of the piping. Alternate is based off of the jersey their mascot is wearing in their primary logo. The captain's "C" on the alternate is a condensed horseshoe from the upper arms.

C&C appreciated.

TKostyBC.png

19 minutes ago, ahowe6464 said:

Colts look nice. One thing though, the names/numbers on the home shouldn't be yellow. That would be harder to see than blue or red.

Good eye. I didn't notice that until I zoomed way out.

Switched to red with a blue outline. Sleeve numbers were kind of tricky. Tried yellow and white outlines, thought yellow looked a little muddled with the yellow stripe next to it so I went with the white.

Let me know what you think and thanks for the comment.

TKostyBC.png

Up next are a few for the Kingston Frontenacs. C&C appreciated.

Alternates:

The top version is my choice but I figured I'd add in the "stripier" version as well.

TKostyKFA.png

These are the home and away:

TKostyKF.png

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay, things got busy so I haven't had the time to work on any concepts recently.

Put together an alternate for the Ottawa 67's. I'm a big fan of their main set, despite the mismatching home and away sweaters. I went for a classic barber-pole look with a different striping pattern.

C&C appreciated as always.

TKostyO6.png

Up next is the London Knights.

I'm not too sure about this set...I went with vintage white like the Knights do and I feel as though the fauxback may be a bit redundant considering the colour palette. Let me know what you guys think.

TKostyLK.png

Love the design of the home and aways, not so much a fan of the colour choices. I would try using a darker green like the current one and stay away from the "off white/creme" 

Born and raised in London, breathed the Knights my whole life. One thing very few people in London liked was the Knights' creme jerseys from a couple of years ago. :P

7 hours ago, philcar1994 said:

Love the design of the home and aways, not so much a fan of the colour choices. I would try using a darker green like the current one and stay away from the "off white/creme" 

Born and raised in London, breathed the Knights my whole life. One thing very few people in London liked was the Knights' creme jerseys from a couple of years ago. :P

Thanks for the feedback. I knew the creme bothered some people, didn't know it was so universally disliked.

Switched the home and away to white instead of creme. I left the fauxback as-is for those few people who like creme. 

Left the green as-is too, I think switching to white makes it look darker.

TKostyLK2.png

• 2 weeks later...

Dropping off the Hamilton Bulldogs. 

Not too crazy about recycling Pittsburgh's alternate set so I tried something new with the angled yoke. Went with a basic look and wordmark/logo for the fauxback.

TKostyHB.png

On 7/8/2016 at 3:50 AM, philcar1994 said:

I'm a Blackhawks fan from Chicago and passed through your wonderful town on a trip through Canada a few years. Had a great time and ended up buying one of those beautiful cream jerseys with Patrick Kane's name and number on back. I had it on when the 'Hawks won the cup in 2010 and Kaner actually signed it last year. 

Archived