T. Kosty's OHL Redesign (Oshawa Generals Added)

tkosty

Next Project  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, ODUMonarchs said:

All of the concepts so far look great! Favorite one has to be the Flint alt. with the script. Can you tell me what font you used on that one

Thanks!

I had to go back in and check to see which font that was. Looks like I downloaded that one at some point and didn't source it: it's called Krinkes Decor by Måns Grebäck. My apologies to Måns!

I can't believe I just now found this thread, these are all great! I don't really know anything about the OHL, but I've gotta say the Barrie Colts jerseys were definitely my favorites, I think on the white jersey the tv numbers could just be yellow like they are on the blue. I'm not sure how many more teams you're going to do but keep up the good work.

5 hours ago, tkosty said:

Thanks!

I had to go back in and check to see which font that was. Looks like I downloaded that one at some point and didn't source it: it's called Krinkes Decor by Måns Grebäck. My apologies to Måns!

Thank you for that! And again I really like the concepts and look forward to seeing more!

Siginature.png.90aaa7d86f8ba1448206f0cbc8f97442.pngBahamasBowl_SIG.pngCxpIxxZ.png

Here we have a fauxback for the Oshawa Generals.

Used their classic striping pattern with a big focus on the yoke. Left the arms mostly plain to avoid clashing with the yoke/hem.

With that I think I have put in either an alternate or a full set for every team in the OHL.

TKostyOG.png

Archived