New Rochester Rhinos logo?

Gothamite

53 minutes ago, Brian in Boston said:

The Rochester Rhinos new logo set was posted a couple of hours ago. I know... I posted it. :P

With a broken image URL that starts with "webkit-fake-url":

3 hours ago, Brian in Boston said:

10155382_10153638460169011_7449750680753251217_n.jpg.52fbb09d382ed3b1bdc4fe0f0bcf2182.jpg

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I'm not someone that is anti-European naming and branding conventions in American soccer but there is something very endearing about a soccer team having an American-style logo and name. 

Good job Rochester. 

2nn48xofg0hms8k326cqdmuis.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)7204.gif144.gif

Random personal connection: I was supposed to go to a Rhinos game last year versus Toronto FC II but the game got rained out. I'm sure everyone needed to know that. On the logo front, I like the update - it's a definite improvement.

starpoint.pngclippers.pngbullsnew.gif

12 hours ago, gbasalmon said:

Random personal connection: I was supposed to go to a Rhinos game last year versus Toronto FC II but the game got rained out. I'm sure everyone needed to know that. On the logo front, I like the update - it's a definite improvement.

I'm not a soccer aficionado in the least bit but didn't know soccer matches were  susceptible to rainouts. Learn something new everyday I suppose. Guess what I'm asking is if it's normal for soccer to get rained out. Random dumb question.

Massive upgrade!  Solid. I don't understand the comments regarding secondaries. What difference does it

make how many secondaries they have? They can have a hundred if they want, it's up to them. I wonder who

designed this?

6 hours ago, Totems!! said:

I'm not a soccer aficionado in the least bit but didn't know soccer matches were  susceptible to rainouts. Learn something new everyday I suppose. Guess what I'm asking is if it's normal for soccer to get rained out. Random dumb question.

Not a dumb question. It depends on the amount of rain, the pitch, and the stadium. Given that the Rhinos' stadium has no roof, they may have been more concerned about lightning.

9 minutes ago, aztex82 said:

Not a dumb question. It depends on the amount of rain, the pitch, and the stadium. Given that the Rhinos' stadium has no roof, they may have been more concerned about lightning.

It is artificial turf and there was standing water on the field, so player safety won out. At least my girlfriend and I eventually got our money back.

starpoint.pngclippers.pngbullsnew.gif

Archived