New Blue Bunny Logo

Gary

While checking the other day, I noticed that Blue Bunny Ice Cream had a new logo and package.  I like it and think it's an upgrade, plus with the recall fiasco from last  year it's a nice change of pace.

Old

56bbd342eb3bf.image.jpg

New

56bbbd36c8fa0.image.jpg?resize=1200%2C71

Sorry for the size

I like it.  Simple, timeless.  

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

On 3/7/2016 at 0:55 PM, Gary. said:

While checking the other day, I noticed that Blue Bunny Ice Cream had a new logo and package.  I like it and think it's an upgrade, plus with the recall fiasco from last  year it's a nice change of pace.

Old

56bbd342eb3bf.image.jpg

New

56bbbd36c8fa0.image.jpg?resize=1200%2C71

Sorry for the size

While they both used to use all-caps serif font for packaging you are thinking of a different company.

Last year's Listeria outbreak, product recall and plant closure was from

Blue Bell Creameries, based in Brenham, Texas. They had the outbreak and they didn't change their logo.

I'd give it a B. As in, un-B-lievably cute! I really sprang up when I saw this new logo. It blue me away! Really makes me want to hop on over to the supermarket and get me a tub. Coolest new logo in the freezer aisle. :P

For real, though. It's a nice, clean update. Cutesy, soft, and simple. That B by itself could end up becoming one of those instantly recognizable logos over time, with no text needed. I also dig light blue (favorite color) so it's got that going for me personally.  Good stuff.

ICXC NIKA

Have you guys heard that new Marley/Clapton remix about 2010s Design Trends?

I think it's called I Shot The Serif (But I Did Not Shoot The Kerning.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Zeus89725 said:

Initial reaction: Where's the leaping bunny? Where's the character?

After some thought: The packaging is great, and it seems old yet modern. It's an update that needed to happen, and they did it well.

My thoughts exactly.

I saw the the new stuff in situ at Target tonight; it looks great.  I wouldn't be surprised to see more brands copy the clear container in the near future.

Archived