Atlanta Hawks Concept

AAO

i added a new alternate logo, the 'A' and the wings. didn't know if i was totally feelin the hawk head under the armpit, so i did two versions, the first one with the hawk head under the armpit, and the second without the hawk head under the armpit, but instead under the neck:

Hawks_Uniforms_2.gif

(the colors are supposed to be their same red, and a more faded gold with black and white)

These are solid, though I think Aerosmith may have something to say about your alternate logo.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

AWWWWWW sweet i love them man :shocked: . You know the Alanta Third jersey u made with the other ones, a while ago, you should use those third jersey, that would be cool as well( just woundering). But other than that I love them all, dont change a thing. :hockeysmiley:

4kv29i.jpg

I gotta say, I love these. At first glance, I didn't like the Hawk head on the side panels of the jerseys, but then as I kept on looking, it began to grow on me.

The one complaint I have is the whole black jersey. I mean, it's done nicely, but I think the use of a black alternate is starting on the "New York Mets path of darkness". The way the Hawks currently use black as just an accent is perfect, but once black begins to have it's own jersey and all, it gets out of hand. Your home and road jerseys are fine, and although I like the design of the black one, I would ditch the alternate.

"The true New Yorker secretly believes that anyone living anywhere else has got to be, in some sense, kidding."

At first glance, I didn't like the Hawk head on the side panels of the jerseys, but then as I kept on looking, it began to grow on me.

thats key. things grow on us. thats part of innovation. part of thinking outside of the box while still seeming like you have some sense, something realistic and feasible. im sure the raptors half black-half purple unis were disliked, but they grew on us. i love em. the warriors warrior head logo on the back left leg of the shorts is different, somethin new. im sure that was an 'edgy' move, as well as when teams first started putting wordmarks and logos on the rump (off the top of my head, the raptors and the clippers do it, and the old cavs and old magic did it.) the rockets new unis are STILL growing on me, they're really different. The nike wishbone style uniforms were disliked when they first came out, but it grew on people. i love em. the mavericks uniforms were innovative, and people love em. (most). but basically, thats just it, things grow on us, after time.

Duuuude! IMO, these are your best sets to date! I really like the new wordmark and numbers...and it works a lot better than what they have now. My only complaint is a minor one...the "3" on Terry's jersey looks kinda funky. Maybe if you shortened the middle thingy sticking out? Sorry, i dont know the word for that, but other than that small detail, this is gold!

oubrutus.jpg

2qi7psy.gif

when you're replacing an old Carr, you need more than Les Miles

Just had a thought...maybe on the alt. logo, you could make only one side of the top of the A sharp, then add a little more curve to the top of the A to look similar to a hawk head with the wings? Just thought it might look kinda clever, like the W in the Wizards logo and the HW in the old Whalers logo

oubrutus.jpg

2qi7psy.gif

when you're replacing an old Carr, you need more than Les Miles

Archived