Sign in to follow this  

Um... any information we should know? Personally, I'd need to know more about the team's identity, location, etc before commenting.

Background would be helpful, but there are a couple objective things to mention:

• The guns have a white stroke while the badge has a gray stroke. I'd make those the same.
  • The Foothill FC font is too generic, and could stand to be smaller; it's too close the guns at the moment.

Right now, the guns are too detailed and that takes away from the cleanliness and the feel of the logo, and will make it hard to reproduce at small sizes or in certain mediums like embroidery. Remember that, with logo design (or most any art, really), you can get away with representative, not realistic.

Also, is it FOOTHILL FC or FOOTHILLS FC?

Everything above is good C&C.

Try to make your stroke widths even too. Right now the two grey strokes of the shield shape are uneven and the white stroke around the guns does not match either of those either.

Yeah, thanks.  All good feedback.  Scrapped this, its just a clunker.  Other than the crest shape.  I guess I should have put the redo in this thread but I was dumb and created a new one.  Its probably on the front page if you guys are interested in where this went.  

I don't get the military connection, assuming this is based in Calgary, AB. They are not much of a military town. I liked the other one better.