Sportsworth

Here's a "Reimagining" of the Canucks orca logo. I tend to love the way the AHL has more cartoonish style logos and so when I create a NHL team logo I enjoy going not so serious with it. Any comments or critiques are welcomed even though I just like creating logos for fun in my spare time.

Canucks Logo.png

13 minutes ago, deked73 said:

Nice work. Reminds me of the cartoony logos that Zephyr used on the Z hats several years ago. 

Thanks a lot bro! Yeah I know what your talking about. I tend to like doing more cartoony logos... I'm a big fan of minor league hockey like the AHL so most of their logos are always more cartoony and so I enjoy creating them like that. That don't mean I don't create some serious logos because I have some I will be posting soon. 

I think it's a cool re imagining... I don't know if it fits NHL pro hockey but its a cool stylization. 

However, how the bottom 2D form connects looks very weird. I would rework the bottom to help it fit the cartoony feeling of the top. Nice work overall though.

37 minutes ago, worcat said:

I feel like the "C" should be bigger. The size of the orcha appears to be larger than the letter.

It was ment to be that way as if the orca is busting out because he's to big to contained inside lol. I plan on redoing it soon and making the C more cartoonish. 

33 minutes ago, MrWonka said:

I think it's a cool re imagining... I don't know if it fits NHL pro hockey but its a cool stylization. 

However, how the bottom 2D form connects looks very weird. I would rework the bottom to help it fit the cartoony feeling of the top. Nice work overall though.

Its just a fun version of the logo... I wouldn't use it as a NHL logo, more like a AHL logo... I do plan on redoing this with a different style C. Thanks for the compliment!

Archived