Sportsworth

So I live in Rhode Island and decided to create this logo. Its the state of RI with a hockey stick and the puck is where Providence is located. The background you see is of the state house in Providence and the RI state flag is also in the shot. I used the state colors on the logo itself.

Rhode Islanders Logo Concept.png

3 minutes ago, ECUFan25 said:

Ummm....these should all be in onearrow-10x10.png thread, right mods?igured I would run into someone like you. Why would I put three separate logos that have nothing to do with each other in one thread? Right mods?

Why would I put three separate logos that have nothing to do with each other in one thread right mods?

Just nowarrow-10x10.png, Sportsworth said:
4 minutes ago, ECUFan25 said:

Ummm....these should all be in onearrow-10x10.png thread, right mods?igured I would run into someone like you. Why would I put three separate logos that have nothing to do with each other in onearrow-10x10.png thread? Right mods?

umm....they are all hockey logos.

3 minutes ago, ECUFan25 said:

umm....they are all hockey logos.

Um well I decided to post it this way but next time I will do it all on one thread... figured I would eventually run into someone like you on here. Next time why don't you try talking to me instead of calling out the mods. 

Just nowarrow-10x10.png, Sportsworth said:

Um well I decided to post it this way but nextarrow-10x10.png time I will do it all on one thread... figured I would eventually run into someone like you on herearrow-10x10.png. Next time why don't you try talking to me instead of calling out the mods. 

um well it was a joke

On 3/11/2016 at 1:15 PM, JimmyN64 said:

Looks good!  Only thin I would change is bringing the stick down into the logo more, or maybe doing crossed sticks behind the state or roundel, right now it's just kind of floating and feels disconnecte

I created it with the islanders logo in mind lol. Once I post the full set with this logo on a jersey you will see why I made it like that.

Archived