New England Revolution Logo & Stadium Concept (Final Widett Circle Update)

XenonDesigns

Revolution Rebrand  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I love the concept and also using the colors from their alternate.  The whole red/white/blue thing for a New England team is kind of overdone, so it's nice to see the Flag of New England colors used as something beyond just an alternate kit.  Can't wait to see your design as it evolves with feedback.

mainescarf.png

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Est1980 said:

Much better without the black outline. I like it.  Have you tried the shield with a white backdrop instead of green/red? 

I did try it and I didn't like it that much. 

Third Jersey Update, changed the crest to just the tree and moved the stripe to down the middle.

jksndf.thumb.png.932ad892ab95761dc484d9b

And here's what I have in mind for the stadium, I made a few minor mistakes with it, such as the balcony section not overhanging but I'll continue to work on that. One more thing is that I just took a screenshot of the render so it's kinda bad quality. I'm still learning how to render properly. 

56ec6c5a112b2_ScreenShot2016-03-17at9.49

sigsgsg.png.dd2c63fee3388b4132af271cae3c34b5.png

15 hours ago, Jvhn177 said:

I think the secondary could still use some work, maybe model the jersey after the logo, but keep the sublimated striping

I don't understand what you mean by model it after the logo.

Here are the updates, removed shoulder stripes and continued the mountains on the back.

kkkkk.thumb.png.af1921860a546b26663da566

I'd prefer that any future Revs rebrand maintains a navy blue home jersey, but this is a very interesting take! I actually love the logo you came up with -- very distinctive. As for the kits, mostly just nit picks: I'd prefer no racing stripes down the sleeves on the home, and no shadow "x" on the away (though I see what you were going for). Dark red and dark green really do work nicely together as a color combo, Christmas sweater jokes be damned. My only concern is that utilizing green, red and a tree motif lean too closely to the Portland Timbers aesthetic, and I'm afraid the third looks way too similar to the last Timbers away kit.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

2 hours ago, Digby said:

I'd prefer that any future Revs rebrand maintains a navy blue home jersey, but this is a very interesting take! I actually love the logo you came up with -- very distinctive. As for the kits, mostly just nit picks: I'd prefer no racing stripes down the sleeves on the home, and no shadow "x" on the away (though I see what you were going for). Dark red and dark green really do work nicely together as a color combo, Christmas sweater jokes be damned. My only concern is that utilizing green, red and a tree motif lean too closely to the Portland Timbers aesthetic, and I'm afraid the third looks way too similar to the last Timbers away kit.

I see where your going with the Portland concern but don't they just have that one jersey that has red? I thought the rest are all green.

Archived