Teams Of AHL Past... Saint John Flames Concept

Sportsworth

One of my may AHL teams of the past logos I will be posting. Here's the Saint John Flames logo form the early to mid 90's. Originally used as there primary shoulder patch logo I always thought it would be a great primary logo in the front of the jersey. I wanted to update this so here it is.

Saint John Flames Concept.png

Black outline flames.png

5 minutes ago, Pava said:

Nice update. Any uniforms? Or you will do only logos?

Thanks a lot! Im going to do the jerseys this weekend. I still have more AHL teams from the past I'm finishing up... Hamilton Canucks and the Kentucky Thoroughblades are next.

8 minutes ago, ZionEagle said:

The update looks great. Although personally, the black outline is just unnecessary, but that's just a preference of mine, the logo's fine.

Thanks for the compliments... I wasn't sure about the black outline myself to be honest... I figured I would just post it anyways but I love the one without the black outline better so we are on the same page.

42 minutes ago, Redux said:

Really nice, I like that you smoothed the stick and font, really allows the flames to be sharper. Great job can't wait for the jerseys. 

Thank you bro... The jerseys are going to be good, I have a cool idea for them that I hope works out.

Archived