Horizon League Logos

Brupatredcel

Wait, so you created an account just to say we need to add it to our website? You do realize that you could have contact Chris Creamer about it and he would have added it. I mean I'm all for people joining the boards, so I just hope that you'll be posting more than just for this. 

But after that informal introductions, Welcome to the boards!!! :)

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

On 3/19/2016 at 11:43 PM, chcarlson23 said:

Wait, so you created an account just to say we need to add it to our website? You do realize that you could have contact Chris Creamer about it and he would have added it. I mean I'm all for people joining the boards, so I just hope that you'll be posting more than just for this. 

But after that informal introductions, Welcome to the boards!!! :)

I love that you chastise someone for wanting to add it to "our website".  Given that he is now a member of the forum. just like you, doesn't that make it "his website", too? /tongue-in-cheek

It's where I sit.

19 minutes ago, Sec19Row53 said:

I love that you chastise someone for wanting to add it to "our website".  Given that he is now a member of the forum. just like you, doesn't that make it "his website", too? /tongue-in-cheek

Carlson might be having one of the worst days in CCSLC history.

Archived