8-bit CFB helmets (sigs as well, REQUESTS APPRECIATED)

Htown1141

Examples:

Helmets

Spoiler

63cqg26.pngcm7g1PQ.pngbQjlPVW.png

Signatures:

Spoiler

lTRCVjN.pngP1UnlTy.pngCjen2GO.png

Be free to use these as you wish, and for the rest of the signatures and profile pictures, click here.

And for requests, if you wish for a specific helmet that isn't a team's primary helmet, I prefer you use the helmet project to tell me which helmet. It's easier for everyone, and it gives me a great reference on what it looks like. If it is a primary helmet, please tell me the school and i'll get it for you.

C&C APPRECIATED:)

I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH, please reference the Helmet project if you have a Div II, FCS, Div III school, an alternate helmet or historical helmet. PLEASE. It saves you time, and it doesn't clutter the thread with extra pictures. The link is right -------> here. Thank you.

20 hours ago, Htown1141 said:

Examples:

Helmets

Reveal hidden contents

63cqg26.pngcm7g1PQ.pngbQjlPVW.png

Signatures:

Reveal hidden contents

lTRCVjN.pngP1UnlTy.pngCjen2GO.png

Be free to use these as you wish, and for the rest of the signatures and profile pictures, click here.

And for requests, if you wish for a specific helmet that isn't a team's primary helmet, I prefer you use the helmet project to tell me which helmet. It's easier for everyone, and it gives me a great reference on what it looks like.

C&C APPRECIATED:)

I'm gonna go ahead and be that guy...the Oregon and Baylor helmets aren't "8-bit," they're pixel art. 

they look cool and the logo design is solid, but the gradients use too many colors to be "8-bit."

5 hours ago, keithisgood said:

I'm gonna go ahead and be that guy...the Oregon and Baylor helmets aren't "8-bit," they're pixel art. 

they look cool and the logo design is solid, but the gradients use too many colors to be "8-bit."

I agree. But it's easier to say 8-bit for me, as most of them are. I see your point though.

Archived