Htown1141

8-bit CFB helmets (sigs as well, REQUESTS APPRECIATED)

Examples:

Helmets

Spoiler

63cqg26.pngcm7g1PQ.pngbQjlPVW.png

Signatures:

Spoiler

lTRCVjN.pngP1UnlTy.pngCjen2GO.png

Be free to use these as you wish, and for the rest of the signatures and profile pictures, click here.

And for requests, if you wish for a specific helmet that isn't a team's primary helmet, I prefer you use the helmet project to tell me which helmet. It's easier for everyone, and it gives me a great reference on what it looks like. If it is a primary helmet, please tell me the school and i'll get it for you.

C&C APPRECIATED:)

I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH, please reference the Helmet project if you have a Div II, FCS, Div III school, an alternate helmet or historical helmet. PLEASE. It saves you time, and it doesn't clutter the thread with extra pictures. The link is right -------> here. Thank you.

An Auburn sign would be nice

thanks

28 minutes ago, Phil B. said:

An Auburn sign would be nice

thanks

9MWGnRE.png

May I get my Alma Matter (Prairie View) with a gold background and with this Wordmark: PVAMU ?

prairie-view-am.png

A WVU on please with gray helmet.

7825466396_ebf488ce23_o.png

7 hours ago, 29texan said:

May I get my Alma Matter (Prairie View) with a gold background and with this Wordmark: PVAMU ?

prairie-view-am.png

With or without the panther for the wordmark? I'm assuming with but just trying to make sure

4 hours ago, Htown1141 said:

With or without the panther for the wordmark? I'm assuming with but just trying to make sure

With the panther, if possible. If not, just the PVAMU is fine.

20 hours ago, Htown1141 said:

Examples:

Helmets

Reveal hidden contents

63cqg26.pngcm7g1PQ.pngbQjlPVW.png

Signatures:

Reveal hidden contents

lTRCVjN.pngP1UnlTy.pngCjen2GO.png

Be free to use these as you wish, and for the rest of the signatures and profile pictures, click here.

And for requests, if you wish for a specific helmet that isn't a team's primary helmet, I prefer you use the helmet project to tell me which helmet. It's easier for everyone, and it gives me a great reference on what it looks like.

C&C APPRECIATED:)

I'm gonna go ahead and be that guy...the Oregon and Baylor helmets aren't "8-bit," they're pixel art. 

they look cool and the logo design is solid, but the gradients use too many colors to be "8-bit."

5 hours ago, keithisgood said:

I'm gonna go ahead and be that guy...the Oregon and Baylor helmets aren't "8-bit," they're pixel art. 

they look cool and the logo design is solid, but the gradients use too many colors to be "8-bit."

I agree. But it's easier to say 8-bit for me, as most of them are. I see your point though.

Thanks looks awesome!

Can I get an OU profile pic please?

On 3/19/2016 at 11:05 PM, Htown1141 said:

9MWGnRE.png

Thank You!

10 hours ago, Htown1141 said:

@Uglybus

Hide contents

Q2CQTNI.png

Thank you so much!