Scottish Soccer League (Soccer Game Simulator!!!)

gswansea

This is my new league, the Dafabet Championship.  I won't have logo histories like I did in my last league because these are all new teams.  The logo used to have the Scottish flag with correct colors, but I decided it looked better this way.

poster 1.png

Looks pretty clean. I've always liked your logos :D

The only thing that's kind of weird is the gold D next to dafabet. It kind of looks out of place in the logo.

Reminds me of the @ symbol kind of.

iHxPa5Y.pngqXp6spn.png

"Winners never quit, and quitters never win." ~Vince Lombardi

On 3/23/2016 at 10:11 AM, NoE38 said:

Looks Great!

How do you determine who wins?

If you're referring to the Scottish Cup and FFS Cup, it's mostly random.  This is a totally new league for me, but I usually have in mind which teams I want to be good or not.

Here's the next team, Royal Terrace Edinburgh:

56f5b74923af7_royalterraceedinburgh.thum

On 3/26/2016 at 11:07 AM, seattlesonicsofsacramento said:

Just wanted to say I love what you do with overlaying the stadium concept on Google Maps in such a way--looks great!

Thank you!

Next up is on of four teams in Glasgow, SGFC!

56f82dcd18582_southglasgow.thumb.png.b17

I like the logo as always but a lot of your designs look quite similar with the animals on the side of a shield with a banner at the bottom. Not really complaining because they're very solid but I'd like to see some more differences. May I ask what the white box represents in the stadium picture? Is a roof or building or something?

sigsgsg.png.dd2c63fee3388b4132af271cae3c34b5.png

15 hours ago, XenonDesigns said:

I like the logo as always but a lot of your designs look quite similar with the animals on the side of a shield with a banner at the bottom. Not really complaining because they're very solid but I'd like to see some more differences. May I ask what the white box represents in the stadium picture? Is a roof or building or something?

Thanks for the feedback.  I will try to add more diversity to my logos.  As for the white boxes, they can represent roofs or buildings or walls.  I use the drop shadows to show elevation if it's a roof or a building.

North Side Wanderers:

56f9507db07c3_northside.thumb.png.52d80c

Guest darkpiranha

I want to add my cap-tipping for your brilliant stadium-on-Google-Maps innovation.  I love anything and everything that more effectively establishes these concepts in the real world.   Check out Sparky Chewbarky's extensive lines of fake merch and events for all of his concepts if you're not already a fan.

The concepts you are creating are all great so far, so the stadiums are just a cool bonus.

On 3/29/2016 at 0:53 AM, Commodore Crablegs said:

oh man, the presentation format is epic! Clear & informative.

it can be an overlooked aspect of concepting. i just got schooled. B)

Thanks!

Here is the logo I'm most excited about: Hoggansfield Thistle (obviously inspired by Newcastle).  I will post the team page soon.

56fc4d29c1f09_hoggansfieldthistle.thumb.

Archived