Minimalistic Sports (Mostly Soccer) - Added James Harden (30/03/16)

OlavoP

First of all a little heads up: This may not be qualified as minimalistic by some of you, I call them minimalistic on the lack of some better name

Well, I have always liked to work on this type of art involving sports during my free time, recently I got some and decided to get back at it, I think this may be posted here, not sure if they qualify as sports concepts but whathever. 

There's two I made this weekend:

Federico Mancuello

qkpurJl.png

Tony Adams

vRdI5Mv.png

6 hours ago, OlavoP said:

Can't guarantee I'll make them but sure, you can request/sugest something

Sweet, thanks. Could I get this picture with Phillipe Coutinho?  If possible, could you just get Coutinho, De Gea, and the ball? Huge thanks in advance. 

I may have more requests in the future, but this is it for now. 

spacer.png

5 hours ago, Crabcake47 said:

Sweet, thanks. Could I get this picture with Phillipe Coutinho?  If possible, could you just get Coutinho, De Gea, and the ball? Huge thanks in advance. 

I may have more requests in the future, but this is it for now. 

No picture there, I assume you want Coutinho's goal agains Man U. on the Europa League but post the picture that you want.

6 hours ago, JosiahWVU said:

Doesn't matter the picture but I would like that uniform

And full body please.

Here is a preview of it, it's the final form but with no shades and no details on the boot. It's also small (I think you can use it as your avatar actually):

qj9z1iz.png

8 hours ago, OlavoP said:

No picture there, I assume you want Coutinho's goal agains Man U. on the Europa League but post the picture that you want.

That might help. :P

Here you go:

image.jpeg

spacer.png

50 minutes ago, OlavoP said:

Glad you like it

Really hard one, maybe I'll make it, but it will take some time

Np, if you can't please let me know and I'm sure I can find someone else for you to do :P 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, MDTrey4 said:

Would you do a basketball one? How bout the James Harden cooking celebration?

I was planning on doing some bulls one since it's my favorite team (a Jordan one actually), but if I find any picture I like it'll be on my list, sure

1 minute ago, OlavoP said:

I was planning on doing some bulls one since it's my favorite team (a Jordan one actually), but if I find any picture I like it'll be on my list, sure

Since I only just figured out how to add a picture here, I've now added the picture that I was trying to request

Archived