Raysox's NuSoccer Template 2016

raysox

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Asterix777 said:

I hate being That Guy, but after two weeks of failing at illustrator i have to ask if anyone can convert this to a .psd?

I'm working on a .psd, but I won't have it for awhile (like May). I have Raysox 15/16 templates already done so if you would like those just let me know. Then you can make your own 16/17 templates. Send me a PM with your email if you want it

4 hours ago, rsaline said:

I'm working on a .psd, but I won't have it for awhile (like May). I have Raysox 15/16 templates already done so if you would like those just let me know. Then you can make your own 16/17 templates. Send me a PM with your email if you want it

fantastic. i was just wondering if somebody was working on it. thanks for doing it. 

colorado_jonas_sig_by_verasthebrujah-d9pt2sl.jpg.6a5f5d5469d9aee56cb75c7776d95240.jpg

9sa7mHv.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
3 hours ago, CodeG said:

(Late post) 

is there a Ms Paint version of this? Or did you ever make a good paint soccer template? 

You can download Inkscape and use the svg file. :) takes time to get used to but it's worth it. 

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/22/2016 at 0:21 AM, raysox said:

This summer is huge for international soccer. Both the Copa America and UEFA European Championships are happening at the same time. In the last few weeks, more and more teams have been releasing their kits. Nike has been highlighted by mismatching sleeves, and a muscle vent design. Adidas moved their stripes to the under arm, which is a big break from their traditional sleeve stripes.

I took it upon myself to tool with my soccer template to fit these new jersey cuts, hoping that the good designers that download it will make something that doesn't look like hot garbage. Also shout out to my girlfriend for creating her concept for the Washington Watermelons on my Adidas template.

Nike2016-01.png

Adidas2016-01.png

To test it out, I did two quick concepts. The first is my USA Soccer one on my Nike template. The new ones have mismatching pattern sleeves. The home is white, and the road is black. It's a mess. On my white, I did head to toe white, with blue accents, and a red V just because traditional looks are good for home kits. The clash kit is a red and blue half kit with a diamond gradient to purple in the middle.

To test the Chelsea kit, I went pretty simple. The blue top has dark and light pinstripes, that change color on a diagonal line.

Since I'm a giver, and here are the links to download.

USA2016White-01.png

USA2016-01.png

Chelsea2016-01.png

Nike template (AI and SVG)
Adidas Template (AI and SVG)

Also, check out my good pal Doug's new website Mockup Arena. Free professional templates for everyone!

I want to do a Puma one if anyone can find HD pictures of their Euro kits.

this is really cool. I tried the website and it didnt work. it said page not found. is there any other place where i can get this template? and does it only work on microsoft computers?

Archived