My Xbox has a browser and I can stream games on it. I'm all out of extra $7/$9/$12 per month so sorry NBC Sports. 

At this point it would be a lot easier to pay one big bill that covers all the different services, even the ones I have no intent to watch, just so that I can watch something when I feel like it and know that it's there. Oh, and it's all right, and it's coming on...

50 minutes ago, the admiral said:

At this point it would be a lot easier to pay one big bill that covers all the different services, even the ones I have no intent to watch, just so that I can watch something when I feel like it and know that it's there. Oh, and it's all right, and it's coming on...

Some kind of service like that feels so familiar...

Why should I pay for channels I'm never going to watch?

[pays for Aziz Ansari Walks Around New York Feeling Sad show that I'm never going to watch]

That’s surprising but also not; how many hours of car auctions and drone racing video games can a cable channel carry while still retaining legitimacy? 

1 hour ago, Germanshepherd said:

Free agent sports radio titan Dan LeBatard and DAZN’s John Skipper to be starting a new sports content company. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/deadline.com/2021/01/dan-lebatard-john-skipper-former-espn-colleagues-content-venture-dazn-kevin-mayer-streaming-1234668185/amp/

Something like this was probably the inevitable conclusion of what LeBatard's been building. The LAF network was basically the podcast version of Grantland - a self-contained group of people making content that was too different and too good to stay attached to ESPN, so they had to create their own company. Skipper seems to have been the only ESPN suit who ever believed in what LeBatard was doing, so good for them for reuniting.