2016 CFL Uniforms

docrocket

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That :censored: black helmet

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

At least the Stamps fixed their fonts, but they kept the stupid black away helmet which looks even worse now that the away is even more red.

The white horse on the red helmet was a Stamps tradition and this black helmet is so bad. I know there are a lot of Stamps fans who don't like it.

IEI5Tg1.png

I don't even know what to say.  I feel like the CFL is trying to prank us.  Like, in a week or so they'll say, "Just kidding!  Here are the real uniforms!  Gotcha!"  These make me want to weep.  What a waste.

Winners: Edmonton- Got rid of the atrocity of a white jersey, hopefully the green helmet is gone too
               Calgary- New font looks good, if only they got rid of the black helmet too

Winnipeg- They dropped the ball a bit on this one with the yoke on the white, but an upgrade from the mismatch they had before

Indifferent: Hamilton- The minimal changes are a downgrade, but we'll get used to them soon. They kept the bones intact.
                  Toronto- Outline on the numbers is a downgrade, but looks fine otherwise.

Saskatchewan- No real changes here, still looks bad

Ottawa- Yeah, yeah, the hashtag is bad, but it's not the end of the world. They didn't go all Browns on us.

Montreal- From what I've seen, they didn't change anything.

Loser: BC- What. Is. That.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Archived