Colorado Avalanche Concept

MigratingToast

Two completely different shoulder patches clutters the look. Pick one logo, or neither, and stick with that.

The name and numbers have one outline too many. It's important to keep it simple with the name, else it's difficult to read.

Other than that, this is a big improvement over the alt they're currently using.

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

1 hour ago, wildwing64 said:

Two completely different shoulder patches clutters the look. Pick one logo, or neither, and stick with that.

The name and numbers have one outline too many. It's important to keep it simple with the name, else it's difficult to read.

Other than that, this is a big improvement over the alt they're currently using.

What he said. 

spacer.png

Wildwing64 pretty much covered it. However, I would like to see some silver added to the jersey somehow too. If you're not going to incorporate black, some silver might complete the look. I don't think that the laces are necessary, but that's more of a personal preference than something being wrong.

Now I do like that you avoided Navy. Sticking to the color scheme that the Avs have used for the past decade really helps sell this concept. I also like how you used CCM as the brand. Not something you see often.

Alright so I chose to go with one shoulder patch and I also fixed the nameplate issue and simplified to one outline.  I am having trouble incorperating grey into the design so if anyone has suggestions please let me know.  Thanks!

coloardo double mock.png

AVS FULL BODY.jpg

My name is Rod and I like to party.

2 hours ago, Canucklehead800 said:

Wildwing64 pretty much covered it. However, I would like to see some silver added to the jersey somehow too. If you're not going to incorporate black, some silver might complete the look. I don't think that the laces are necessary, but that's more of a personal preference than something being wrong.

Now I do like that you avoided Navy. Sticking to the color scheme that the Avs have used for the past decade really helps sell this concept. I also like how you used CCM as the brand. Not something you see often.

To Be honest i just like to CCM logo better like on the back of AHL jerseys, but thanks for the feedback.  I'm having trouble working silver into the design any where other than the socks.

My name is Rod and I like to party.

If you're going to use one shoulder patch it would be nice if it was on both sides of the shoulder. They asymmetry may just be a personal preference, but it bugs me to no end. That's part of why I dislike the Av's current 3rd jersey. Uniformity is much more pleasing to the eye. Also, since you're the designer, the decision is up to you, but why would you go with the bigfoot logo when their main ''A'' crest looks so much better? Plus, they did away with that logo for the sake of the ''Rockies'' inspired one.

As for adding silver, what if you just made one of the arm stripes silver instead of white?  You could transfer that design to the socks.

Archived