Vancouver Canucks Concept

uniguy22

The main reason I decided to make this concept is because when I think of Orca whales, I think black and white. Vancouver's current logo has a blue whale so I first just recoloured the whale in black and really like how it turned out. I also added green because it's such a big part of their identity. 

I like Vancouver's current jerseys, but I feel they look a little dated. I think they're similar to the old Calgary Flame's jerseys. The colours are really great, but I think it needs black to make the colours pop and made the jersey a bit more modern. So since I already added black to the logo, I thought I would add it to the jersey. I used their old throwbacks as a template because I really like the V on the sleeves. 

Anyways I like how these turned out, hope you do too. 

xQ6biwx.png 

i dont know if i like the green in the logo. I can appreciate the fact that you made the whale back like they are in real life, but then all of a sudden it has green teeth and it just looks out of place. To me the green feels out of place in this jersey. It doesn't really pop, especially on the white jersey, i would get rid of the green and go with silver in it's place and drop the V stripes.

Archived