WSHL Jersey Overhaul

BurdBranding

Hey Everyone! I've been lurking around the boards for about 3 years now and I finally felt like it was my time to contribute. For my first project I'm giving new jersey sets to every team in the Western States Hockey League. For those who don't know what the WSHL is I don't blame you, it is a lesser known Tier 2 junior team in the United States. So without further ado here we go.

LOGO_WSHL.png.3ee9da10c105d5a5ddf278fe1c

To start it off I'm going to look to the Western Division and go from there.

The first team that are up are the two teams out of Arizona, the Arizona Hawks and the Phoenix Knights.

Arizona Hawks:

56f4c37fbf0b7_AZREDHAWKS.thumb.jpg.0095e

Phoenix Knights:

56f4c779338a4_PHXKNIGHTS.thumb.jpg.94eed

Happy to see the WSHL getting some love on this board and will be following. Arizona looks good with the striping but not feeling Phoenix. Seems kind of bland with the simple name on chest and Knight mask shoulder logo but I'm far from an expert so keep em rolling.

3 hours ago, TRAPHOUSE BARDOWN said:

meh

Wow, wonderfully effective comment. The care you took to think out this constructive criticism is mind blowing. 

If you're going to comment, either say you like it and leave it at that or explain why you find the concept to be "meh" and how it can be improved upon.

EDIT: I thought I'd add that I love the series so far HealthiestScratch. The Fresno team is my favorite so far because of its color scheme and all around clean look. 

I've always loved the Monsters name and logo, simple but effective and you did them justice. Vegas seems like a bit of overkill on the stripes, borderline seizure inducing. Love the striping on the shells though. Maybe reduce the striping by two on the jersey and you have a winner. Now for that logo.......

1 hour ago, Totems!! said:

I've always loved the Monsters name and logo, simple but effective and you did them justice. Vegas seems like a bit of overkill on the stripes, borderline seizure inducing. Love the striping on the shells though. Maybe reduce the striping by two on the jersey and you have a winner. Now for that logo.......

Yea for the Storm I was not 100% sure what to do with I just wanted to get them off of the Tri-City Storm bandwagon due to the fact that their whole identity matches Tri-City. Even the logo that represents Tri-City in its own way was put into the LV Storm organization. So I changed the colors and tried to figure out what I could do with it. I came out pretty satisfied but I'll see how it looks without some stripes. Oh and for the logo.... Wow... I'm not a miracle worker this is just a hobby and that's a problem I'm not confident touching haha

Thanks you guys for all the nice comments on the series so far. Next up is two Southern California teams, the Ontario Avalanche and the San Diego Sabers.

Ontario Avalanche:

Just a warning for the logo, I completely changed it and I am no logo designer. I just could not stand their logo now. It's not a very awful logo really, maybe it was growing up playing against their AAA team all the time that made me just hate it, I don't know.56f7024200aa0_ONTAVS.thumb.jpg.0309b3de8

San Diego Sabers:

Man I wish these guys were still the Gulls! oh well.....56f70234cb057_SDSABERS.thumb.jpg.48e116f

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone! Sorry for being gone for so long, school got heavy and I had to slow down production for awhile. Because of that I'll be posting four sets of unis today. For the first two I will be rounding out the Western Division with the Long Beach Bombers and Valencia Flyers, and I'll be ending it with the first two teams from the Mountain Division with the Colorado Eagles and the Salt Lake City Moose.

Long Beach Bombers:

570996c12976e_LBBOMBERS.thumb.jpg.e032f2

Valencia Flyers:

570996cd1a8e0_VALFLYERS.thumb.jpg.2afc22

Colorado Eagles:

5709970406a0f_COLEAGLES.thumb.jpg.01baf7

Salt Lake City Moose:

570997107cc7c_SLCMOOSE.thumb.jpg.a6d1cf1

C&C is appreciated

Long Beach- Good, but I think a yoke would make it look better.

Valencia-Agreed. I like the look of the winged yoke.

Colorado-Change the white to blue and get rid of the blue top and bottom stripes and this would look great.

Salt Lake City-Good Job. Don't have anything negative.

Keep up the good work!

@noe38concepts (Instagram - Twitter)

spacer.png

Thanks for the thoughts you guys! I'll try the Long Beach and the Colorado ideas soon. Sorry that I'm not pumping these out very fast, school has been picking up in the last couple weeks, but I'll be back soon. Just to hold over for a little bit here is the next team, the Ogden Mustangs.

570c515d40f94_OgdenMustangs.jpg.5f96d2b5

• 10 months later...

Well it has been a long time but I really missed this thread, so here I am, almost a year later, ready to go again! Starting off with the team I believe took the place of the SLC Moose, the Utah Outliers. For them I decided to tweak their logo just slightly, mostly because the fact it was not even bothered me. Then with the jerseys I tried to balance the colors a little better than they do now, because WOW their color balance is absolutely awful right now. Tell me what you think.

revise.jpg

Edit: Forgot TV Numbers.... even though there isn't really WS on the TV

Archived