Quebec Nordiques Concept Logo (Update With New Logo)

Sportsworth

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, bleuet said:

Again bravo.

Dont know if what I just heard at a Québec city radio is true, but seems something very big to be announced next week.

???

Thank you! Please to the good lord above, Let it be announced that the Nords are returning!!!!!!

Here's another idea I had... A Nords logo using a Snowshoe Hare that can be found in Quebec. I made it hopping out of a N that also makes up a Q with the red streak under it. I need some feedback on this one. Let me know what you think.

Nordiques concept rabbit.png

N logos.png

I like the new polar bear logo, it is certainly well designed. I'm still keen on sticking with the fox though. However, on the jersey I think the fox needs to be smaller imo.

The rabbit logo. I like the motion in the logo, how ever I think you have too many ideas right now. Just stick with one and go with it :)

iHxPa5Y.pngqXp6spn.png

"Winners never quit, and quitters never win." ~Vince Lombardi

23 minutes ago, ZionEagle said:

I like the new polar bear logo, it is certainly well designed. I'm still keen on sticking with the fox though. However, on the jersey I think the fox needs to be smaller imo.

The rabbit logo. I like the motion in the logo, how ever I think you have too many ideas right now. Just stick with one and go with it :)

I am sticking with the all blue igloo logo with the fox but I didn't want to create a new thread so I figured I would post all the Nords concepts I was working on in one thread... And thank you!

How is this the first time I've seen this thread? You've got some nice work here.

Your problem area, however, seems to be the line work. I'll use your most recent logo as an example.

Look at the left side of his hood. See how the Navy outline is nice, thick, and for the most part, even? Now look at the bottom right of the hood. Notice how the Navy outline is now thin and changes thickness as it progresses? Make your outlines even and you've got yourself a home run, though I feel like you could take a little detail out of the face as it looks a little too detailed at the moment. Pretty solid stuff nonetheless!

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

9 minutes ago, mr.nascar13 said:

How is this the first time I've seen this thread? You've got some nice work here.

Your problem area, however, seems to be the line work. I'll use your most recent logo as an example.

Look at the left side of his hood. See how the Navy outline is nice, thick, and for the most part, even? Now look at the bottom right of the hood. Notice how the Navy outline is now thin and changes thickness as it progresses? Make your outlines even and you've got yourself a home run, though I feel like you could take a little detail out of the face as it looks a little too detailed at the moment. Pretty solid stuff nonetheless!

Thanks for the compliments and the critiques... I agree the lines are off on each side and don't match up well... That's been bothering me lol but I do plan on cleaning it up, I posted it to show where I'm headed with it... Its by no means complete. Thanks again for the positive feedback! 

Here's the Nordiques Eskimo concept again... Cleaned it up and made it more simple looking... Thanks to mr.nascar13 for the advice! What do you think? Should I add a little more features to the face like the previous Eskimo I posted or does this look fine like this? Comments wanted.

eskimo 1.png

eskimo 2.png

eskimo3.png

1 hour ago, bleuet said:

Its very nice artwork. For some reason, I keep seeing a flower.

But its fine and nice work. Would probably fit 100% something else then an NHL team.

17 minutes ago, TRoyConcepts said:

The original eskimo is better. I'd try and add some shading in the hood to distinguish it from the face.

6 minutes ago, mr.nascar13 said:

The lines are 1000x better. I think you could add just some of the detail back in the face. You could also add some color in the face to help seperate it from the hood. 

Thanks for all of your input... I'm going away for the weekend and will be back home on Tuesday, That's when I will rework this concept. Thanks again!

21 minutes ago, pastajoe said:

Nice work, but the league would never allow an Eskimo. Too ethnic. I think the best animal to use would be a wolf.

Yes that's very true I never thought of that... And that's not a wolf it's an arctic fox LOL I figured I wanted to go somewhere different with it instead of using the wolf or a husky.

• 1 month later...

I love that bear logo, but I don't see it going well with an NHL identity. It would work very well on a minor club's identity, though, IceCaps, for instance.

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

Archived