NASCAR Sprint Cup Numbers

raysox

Numbers.png

Like the last 3 years, I've been modding the old computer game Nascar Racing 3. Since the last time I did it, I started using Adobe Illustrator. In the process of transferring the .svg files to .ai files, the numbers got warped. I could probably get by, but decided the better tracing program that Illustrator is, I could make an even better set of numbers. Here is the numbers of 40 different cars that have lined up in Cup this year. Since I'm a good guy, I'm gonna give you the download link.

Here is the Illustrator file
Here is the SVG file

3 hours ago, raysox said:

Numbers.png

Like the last 3 years, I've been modding the old computer game Nascar Racing 3. Since the last time I did it, I started using Adobe Illustrator. In the process of transferring the .svg files to .ai files, the numbers got warped. I could probably get by, but decided the better tracing program that Illustrator is, I could make an even better set of numbers. Here is the numbers of 40 different cars that have lined up in Cup this year. Since I'm a good guy, I'm gonna give you the download link.

Here is the SVG file

I'm speechless

11 hours ago, raysox said:

Numbers.png

Here is the SVG file

NR3? You're a real trooper!!! 

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Archived