Best College Baseball Hats

KJHillis

I second nearly all of the ones that have been listed - Miami, LSU, ASU, Texas, and USC (both) are very high on my list.

I've always liked this one too:

stanfordCap.jpg

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I think a big part of why I love the interlocking letters or baseball only logos is that I just get so used the school's athletic logo associated with football, that it just doesn't appear right on a baseball hat. (Ex: Texas, Louisville, Arkansas are some I can think of)

I always liked the old interlocking 'PSU' and more modern 'PS' for Penn State far more than the Block S they use more frequently.

baseball1.JPG11575382.jpeg

Also, I just think Clemson's whole set is beautiful.

867882.jpg

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

On 4/6/2016 at 0:55 PM, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:

WVU baseball used to use this logo exclusively:

gyorko-jedd.JPG005_hat-c.jpg

But it was phased out in the past few years for the usual flying WV logo (which I don't think looks too good on a baseball hat)

WVU-23-celebrate.jpg?1ac489

I agree. The flying WV on the cap makes it look like generic crap.

On 4/10/2016 at 7:52 AM, hjones13 said:

Screen Shot 2016-04-10 at 7.51.29 AM.png

Screen Shot 2016-04-10 at 7.49.14 AM.png

I definitely prefer the interlocking "UM" logo to the "fat M" logo. Just a personal preference, but I think thinner lettering in logos look much better on hats when paired with uniforms. The thicker lettering looks more like a fashion cap to me. I feel the same way about the WVU hats discussed earlier. The interlocking logo looks batter as a hat for a baseball uniform than the "flying WV" logo does. It's not that I don't care for the flying logo (I actually like it quite a bit), I just prefer the thinner letters.

gYH2mW9.png

Archived