Minimalist College Football (Taking Requests)(Added: Minnesota)

KINGCHANCELLOR

On 4/19/2016 at 7:18 PM, KINGCHANCELLOR said:

Thanks for the request guys. I've been hard at work with the wallpapers. For Glenville State and SLU I tried my best to make it look good and worthy of this thread. I didn't use the exact images but I did the same players. Hope you enjoyqHetl8O.jpg

The numbers are backwards, but the wordmark is normal.  Kinda odd.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, WSU151 said:

The numbers are backwards, but the wordmark is normal.  Kinda odd.

Ya caught me. I tried to make the graphic mirror the original image I was given. I flipped the wordmark and the underarmour logo too.

Don't mean to horn in on the action, but I liked the idea of minimalist wallpapers and wanted to see if I could replicate a similar technique.  Naturally, I tend to experiment with images of my team since it's an easy subject for me.

JCM1ZQG.png

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

1 hour ago, JosiahWVU said:

Why is the Ohio State one cream?

Usually for the wallpapers the color white as the background bothers me. It can't be just one color, so I add a second color like grey or something lighter. On the Ohio State branding guide, that cream color was an option on the secondary color palette, I thought it looked nice, but I have a second one with a grey background if anyone is interested.

1 hour ago, pianoknight said:

Don't mean to horn in on the action, but I liked the idea of minimalist wallpapers and wanted to see if I could replicate a similar technique.  Naturally, I tend to experiment with images of my team since it's an easy subject for me.

JCM1ZQG.png

Dude, this is amazing! 

2 hours ago, Weapon X said:

I would be interested in the grey background one. I like the cream when its the secondary color but when its the primary color it just looks  "over creamy"?

"over creamy". I like that, I like it lot. :D Here's the updated Ohio State and for @jbru119 Iowa State with special guest Kansas State.Bef2W11.jpg1oTWx7p.jpg

21 hours ago, KINGCHANCELLOR said:

"over creamy". I like that, I like it lot. :D Here's the updated Ohio State and for @jbru119 Iowa State with special guest Kansas State.Bef2W11.jpg1oTWx7p.jpg

Lol I couldn't think of anything so I just said over creamy, but the grey looks fantastic!

1 hour ago, CyGuy5 said:

Would you mind if I shared the ISU one on the CycloneFanatic.com boards? I'm sure some people over there would appreciate it

I don't mind at all. Just credit me and all is good.

56 minutes ago, MCM0313 said:

That Gators player appears to be either smoking a cigar or flipping the bird.

I've heard that one a lot, I guess I should make a new Gators one that's not so suggestive:lol:.

Archived