Sports wallpapers

seahawksfan22

51 minutes ago, MontyK17 said:

My one thing is the Jays font isn't legible. So I went a head and added a new workdmark, other than that good work!

image.thumb.jpeg.5b6c7a972ac4fd3bf1b149806db6fe6d copy.jpg

I totally agree about the wordmark. I have made some tweaking to your design so the wordmark is smaller.

image.jpeg

Kansas.png

Miami.png

Seattle.png

Toronto.png

These are awesome!  You should make these for all of the major sports and the BPL too.  Really like the design and all.

spacer.png

These aren't bad, just a little grainy (don't worry I deal with the same problem with my program). One question though, why is there a Nike logo at the bottom? Seems like it just takes up space more than anything... You could also try using a different logo for the one in the back.

56e455ee03d99_newmexico.png.a50dec533f84

19 hours ago, Jabel777 said:

These aren't bad, just a little grainy (don't worry I deal with the same problem with my program). One question though, why is there a Nike logo at the bottom? Seems like it just takes up space more than anything... You could also try using a different logo for the one in the back.

I use the Nike logo because it adds another element in my opinion to the wallpaper. 

Kansas.png

Miami.png

Seattle.png

Toronto.png

10 hours ago, H11K said:

The nike sign is so random and irrelevant though..

Yea. Is that necessary? I like the design, but the Nike logo is kinda ruining it.  

image.png 

"Okay, Mr. OKC, you obviously have never been to Louisville."

Archived