Where can I download better fonts or wordmarks?

Sportsworth

20 minutes ago, Sportsworth said:
1 hour ago, officeglenn said:

DaFont and FontSquirrel are two of my go-to font sites.

I know DaFont... I'm sick of the fonts on there I need something new.

FFonts is pretty good. They have all of the fonts for the NHL and some MLB fonts as well.

I've actually been looking, myself. I'm in the same position; fonts and wordmarks are the most difficult part of any concept for me. Let me know if you find anything good anywhere else!

49 minutes ago, Heitert said:

FFonts is pretty good. They have all of the fonts for the NHL and some MLB fonts as well.

I've actually been looking, myself. I'm in the same position; fonts and wordmarks are the most difficult part of any concept for me. Let me know if you find anything good anywhere else!

I sure will! I have the same problem myself.. I can do logos but when it comes to wordmarks its dull and difficult. Someone suggested Fontsbyconrad in one of the posts in this thread.. That looks pretty good so far. 

4 hours ago, Sportsworth said:

I sure will! I have the same problem myself.. I can do logos but when it comes to wordmarks its dull and difficult. Someone suggested Fontsbyconrad in one of the posts in this thread.. That looks pretty good so far. 

Yeah, Conrad does do some pretty great work. 

6 minutes ago, StaatsBrett said:

Are  you  guys  new? Check out  the  concept  resources  and mockup arena

Yeah I'm new as far as posting on here... Been about a month now but I've been coming on this site to check stuff out for a very long time. I figured my skills have improved and they are good enough to post now... Thanks for the tip. 

57 minutes ago, StaatsBrett said:

Are  you  guys  new? Check out  the  concept  resources  and mockup arena

Nah, I've been here for about a decade. 

I I understand Sportsworth's sentiment, however. While there is a huge section on here dedicated to fonts, templates, and the like, it is extremely dated and hard to find exactly what you're looking for. 

Archived