Any good apps for making logos/unis in iOS?

BigRed618

I have an older app called sketchbook mobile. It's a really nice app that allows you to do a lot with logos and jerseys. Unfortunately I think they updated the app, and came out with a new version that's much harder to use. But the key word there is I THINK. :P 

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

I'm not sure going to an iPad is the next/ next best level. Others may disagree, but I'd suggest using Paint.Net or GIMP, as both are freeware and you can make momentous progress in either of those programs. Inkscape is great and free as well, although I personally found it to have a steeper learning curve.

Of course, you can also splurge for Photoshop or Illustrator... But my suggestion would be to stay on the laptop/ desktop route, and push your limits there. I don't think many designers base their work off the iPad.

I'll echo the sentiments of dakotapalm. Stick with desktop and use Paint.NET for raster images, Inkscape for vector. Personally, I've found Inkscape rather difficult to learn, but if you're willing, it's a good freebie. 

Archived