ninersdd

2016 NHL Playoffs, Rite of Spring: "You thought God was an architect"

Dasvidaniya, Pavel.

And piss off, Detroit. You deserve it, if just for that "25" center ice logo.

2 minutes ago, Morgo said:

Well, at least they got to celebrate their 25 straight playoff appearances.

That's the only thing they got to celebrate.

12 minutes ago, habsfan1 said:

That's the only thing they got to celebrate.

I can show you 14 NHL teams that would absolutely love to trade spots with the Red Wings this season, and 29 NHL teams that would love to have the run the Red Wings have had in the last 25 seasons.

The Wings series went about how I expected it to. They made the playoffs because Boston couldn't win a game at the end of the season (except for the one against themselves, obviously)

Anyway, thanks, Pavs. 

Why Pavel, why??? Anyways, great NHL career, for you Datsyuk, but I hope that the Red Wings miss next year! 

We got a great, physical game between St. Louis and Chicago. I LOVE IT MAGGLE.

9431%20-%20The_JBL_And_Cole_Show%20autop

Oh, sup Nashville. We in this, Perds. Alllllllllllll even.

That's the Ducks team we should have seen from the start. That's what this team is. Hard on the puck, getting to the crease, scoring some damn goals, and clearing things out defensively. Awesome.

Take all that you've learned on your sojourn to Music City, bring it back to Anaheim, and take control.

LETS. GO. DUCKS.

Bread Man at the buzzer! Blues seem to like being victimized with less then a second left(See Dustin Penner)

Blues have officially been broken. Now just watch Hawks win Saturday to force a magnificent Game 7. 

If they somehow pull this off, I've just got to wonder how a team over a six yea period can be so good in the second half of a series. It's just mindboggling.

What is dead may never die, but rise again, harder and stronger.

Giving up a goal with less than a second left...

2013 playoff flashbacks. 

2 minutes ago, Alex Houston said:

Blues have officially been broken. Now just watch Hawks win Saturday to force a magnificent Game 7. 

If they somehow pull this off, I've just got to wonder how a team over a six yea period can be so good in the second half of a series. It's just mindboggling.

Another valid question would be "where is that second gear during the first half of the series?"

2 minutes ago, CS85 said:

What is dead may never die, but rise again, harder and stronger.

Never above a good boner joke, are ya?

Are  you guys sure Datsyuk didn't leave before the playoffs? Absolutely no impact in the playoffs. Doubt that was the way he wanted to go out.

5 minutes ago, Still MIGHTY said:

Never above a good boner joke, are ya?

Q7qfu.jpg

12 minutes ago, Alex Houston said:

Well, when you consider that the Sharks are leading 3 games to 1, you'll be wondering the same thing about the Kings.

The elixir of numb is at the ready...

This one, in addition to Sharks/Kings, has been an anomaly with how well the road team has done. I predicted the Blues losing both at the UC, so I'm not passing them over to somehow pull off Game 6.

I mean, they aren't going to, but hey, I could be proven wrong again.

Please let me be proven wrong again.

2 minutes ago, SFGiants58 said:

Well, when you consider that the Sharks are leading 3 games to 1, you'll be wondering the same thing about the Kings.

The elixir of numb is at the ready...

Ugh, too true. It's one thing to do it for one playoff run, maybe two. But I mean, nearly every year they come back to force it to seven and half the time, they :censored:ing win. What a lucky and fortunate bunch of pricks.