2016 NHL Playoffs, Rite of Spring: "You thought God was an architect"

ninersdd

Just now, ninersdd said:

NBCSN cut off Foley's rant about the 8:40 start times.

Hah.  What a bunch of turds.  These late starts suck ass and everybody knows it.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha, every :censored:ing time I want to write this team off...every :censored:ing time...

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

I wouldn't mind this if it was anyone but St. Louis.  Why did it have to be St. Louis?  They deserve nothing.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Crawford is making these chumps look so much better than they actually are.  Blues are easily the better team in every facet, otherwise. 

twitter

22 minutes ago, CS85 said:

Crawford is making these chumps look so much better than they actually are.  Blues are easily the better team in every facet, otherwise. 

You mean the below average and criminally overrated Corey Crawford? Yeah, he's standing on his head to keep them alive right now.

2 minutes ago, DDR said:

Pat Foley is right. I have work tomorrow, dammit!

Indeed.  I have no idea why I'm watching this.  Maybe that last shred of hope still lives in me in spite of myself.

twitter

20 minutes ago, CS85 said:

Indeed.  I have no idea why I'm watching this.  Maybe that last shred of hope still lives in me in spite of myself.

I have no clue what'll happen in Games 6 and 7 (if necessary), but you've been the ultimate Hawks pessimist for years now, and 3 out of the last 6 times it's ended in a Cup. So I guess what I'm saying, is carry on.

1st star of the game: Pat Foley for telling everyone what crap it is that games in Central Time are starting at 8:40 and getting cut off national TV for his troubles:

2nd star of the game: Corey Crawford

3rd star of the game: Honky the Car sending good vibes from afar

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived