2016 NHL Playoffs, Rite of Spring: "You thought God was an architect"

ninersdd

5 minutes ago, TRoyConcepts said:

Yes the broader point of "I'M OLDER, SO THAT MAKES ME RIGHT"

I'm surprised you haven't been exiled from Winnipeg yet.  What team are you a fan of?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, The Six said:

Sharks are going to wipe the floor with the Predators. 

You do know your guys get one more shot right?

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

9 minutes ago, TheLAKnight said:

Hey! Don't lump me in with the bandwagoners! :P

Guilty. However, in our defense, most "LA bandwagoners" generally don't give af about the team the moment the season ends. :upside:

6uXNWAo.png

1 minute ago, Cujo said:

Guilty. However, in our defense, most "LA bandwagoners" generally don't give af about hockey the moment the season ends. :upside:

I'm hoping this exit thins the herd before October. I tire of the calls to fire Lombardi, Sutter, and trading the top 6 all in one breath.

Unlike Anaheim's previous game 7 failures, they're not playing a team that's been there before. This isn't a playoff savvy team like Detroit or the LA/Chicago twin towers.

Nashville has NEVER been in a game 7 and NEVER clinched a series on the road.

On April 26, 2016 at 9:20 PM, TheLAKnight said:

I'm hoping this exit thins the herd before October. I tire of the calls to fire Lombardi, Sutter, and trading the top 6 all in one breath.

Eh, I wouldn't count on it. Most "fans" probably don't even know who Dean Lombardi is, or confuse him for Vince.  

As is goes for the majority of LA fans: Look over the roster in October. Check the standings in February. Start watching in mid-April.

MOD EDIT

6uXNWAo.png

13 minutes ago, Bucfan56 said:

Are you are your room mate is only mad at you over the GoT thing? 

It would've certainly been a better use of my time, but that's the difference between live television and on demand.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

What a gift for San Jose should they go forward with the Kings, 'Hawks and Ducks (still pending) all checking tee times.

With an easier path in the West, I'd say "no excuses". However, this is the Sharts we're talking about here...

Sharks-fail.gif

6uXNWAo.png

2 hours ago, Cujo said:

No Kings.

No 'Hawks.

This is almost surreal.

The playoffs are a lot more interesting with the last 6 Stanley Cup winners knocked out by the end of the first round.

If the Ducks lose, it will be 19 out of the last 22 Stanley Cup winners eliminated.

On April 26, 2016 at 10:06 PM, worcat said:

Thank you Chicago for a memorable series! Crawford was incredible, I love that both teams pushed each other til the end. Such an amazing series.

MOD EDIT

But yeah, totally great series. 

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

5 hours ago, Cosmic said:

The playoffs are a lot more interesting with the last 6 Stanley Cup winners knocked out by the end of the first round.

If the Ducks lose, it will be 19 out of the last 22 Stanley Cup winners eliminated.

Which means it'll be Pittsburgh winning it all. 

PvO6ZWJ.png

Chicago, Detroit, Los Angeles, New York Rangers, New Jersey, Philadelphia, Boston. Basically all the a$$holes except Pittsburgh are left and with this being the year of redemption I think I like Washington's chances against the Penguins. WHO KNOWS!? It's the COOLEST game!

PvO6ZWJ.png

1 minute ago, McCarthy said:

Chicago, Detroit, Los Angeles, New York Rangers, New Jersey, Philadelphia, Boston. Basically all the a$$holes except Pittsburgh are left and with this being the year of redemption I think I like Washington's chances against the Penguins. WHO KNOWS!? It's the COOLEST game!

Either that or you just uncovered the fact that Pittsburgh is now the certain winner.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

3 minutes ago, McCarthy said:

Chicago, Detroit, Los Angeles, New York Rangers, New Jersey, Philadelphia, Boston. Basically all the a$$holes except Pittsburgh

Sooooo basically every American city that matters to the league. Gotcha, chief.

6uXNWAo.png

Archived