2016 NHL Playoffs, Rite of Spring: "You thought God was an architect"

ninersdd

1 hour ago, Geoff said:

There's a difference between choking and rolling over and dying. Last night's performance doesn't negate the all of the choke jobs in the past.

Didn't say it did, friendo. 

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

San Jose fans have been booing every time something doesn't go their way -- like when their own player fell over himself or when SJ was beat out on an icing. It's as if they don't understand the game.

6uXNWAo.png

Two shots in the third, when they needed a goal to tie the game, was pretty pitiful.  Still, they made it to Game 6 of the Stanley Cup Final.  Good job, Sharks.

On 5/3/2016 at 10:13 PM, Dolphins Dynasty said:

You would think all is right in the world with most of the multiple titled teams out. You would think that the fairly large amount of teams left without any titles is a positive sign. But watch, it'll be the same multiple titled team (like Pittsburgh, for example) winning the whole thing.

Ugh, shoot me.

Not sure about Sid winning the Conn Smythe, but I wonder who would've been a better pick. 

The Penguins deserved it though. Not getting any shots on goal will really hurt you obviously. :(

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Flukiest Cup winner since the 2006 Hurricanes.

No way in hell this is sustainable in future years.

Enjoy your Cup all those loyal Pittsburgh fans who discovered hockey back in 2008.

Biggest bandwagon fans in hockey

6 minutes ago, SabresRule7361 said:

Flukiest Cup winner since the 2006 Hurricanes.

No way in hell this is sustainable in future years.

Enjoy your Cup all those loyal Pittsburgh fans who discovered hockey back in 2008.

Biggest bandwagon fans in hockey

505821-hillary-clinton.jpg?thumb=y&width

I know I complain a lot for trivial reasons and make rash pessimistic judgements around here (not so much as some other users) but if you had told me that I would have gone from posting this:

On 10/16/2015 at 11:15 PM, teddthebucfan said:

I don't understand. What is this thing where the Pens score more than the other team?

to this:

55DRq7D.jpg?1

in this season with this team I wouldn't have believed you.

Archived