New York Islanders 3rd Jersey

BelieveInBlueland

To be honest, not very creative. You pretty much just slapped "Islanders" on top of a New York Americans jersey and that's it. Also, needs a ton of cleaning up. Why is there vintage white on the front and on the back of the right sleeve, but nowhere else? What do the stars represent? Try to clean it up, take your time, and post again.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Slow down. I know that this is supposed to be an americans tribute, but you should consider a few things.

-Use a better template. If you've heard of HockeyJerseyConcepts, they have an entire page of templates. http://hockeyjerseyconcepts.blogspot.ca/p/templates.html

-Don't try and do a direct copy. Maybe try and incorporate some of this jersey and the islanders current set.

-As Brass said, clean it up.

-Take your time with designing.

-The stars are stretched out a bit.

-There isn't really a collar.

-Don't be discouraged. We're trying to help you out so that you can be a good designer.

Good luck!

@noe38concepts (Instagram - Twitter)

spacer.png

28 minutes ago, Brass said:

To be honest, not very creative. You pretty much just slapped "Islanders" on top of a New York Americans jersey and that's it. Also, needs a ton of cleaning up. Why is there vintage white on the front and on the back of the right sleeve, but nowhere else? What do the stars represent? Try to clean it up, take your time, and post again.

Yeah, this isn't at all creative. I understand you're new here, but I can't see the Islanders (Or any team, for that matter) wearing these. When you have an actual jersey that is more than a recolor and text job, that's when I would post it.

But to focus on the positives,

The idea of a Brooklyn Americans throwback is a good one. I've been planning on posting a design I made for that sometime soon, but I just haven't gotten around to it.

I think you should focus on getting more skill in whatever program you're using and using actual templates and designs.

10 hours ago, Brass said:

9 hours ago, NoE38 said:

Slow down. I know that this is supposed to be an americans tribute, but you should consider a few things.

-Use a better template. If you've heard of HockeyJerseyConcepts, they have an entire page of templates. http://hockeyjerseyconcepts.blogspot.ca/p/templates.html

-Don't try and do a direct copy. Maybe try and incorporate some of this jersey and the islanders current set.

-As Brass said, clean it up.

-Take your time with designing.

-The stars are stretched out a bit.

-There isn't really a collar.

-Don't be discouraged. We're trying to help you out so that you can be a good designer.

Good luck!

9 hours ago, Zeus89725 said:

Yeah, this isn't at all creative. I understand you're new here, but I can't see the Islanders (Or any team, for that matter) wearing these. When you have an actual jersey that is more than a recolor and text job, that's when I would post it.

But to focus on the positives,

The idea of a Brooklyn Americans throwback is a good one. I've been planning on posting a design I made for that sometime soon, but I just haven't gotten around to it.

I think you should focus on getting more skill in whatever program you're using and using actual templates and designs.

Thank you all, I will try to use that templates website and come up with more creative ideas

Archived