Detroit Red Wings Alternate (Adidas)

DTConcepts

I think that the Wings used a really solid and slick logo for the Stadium Series against Colorado this year. It seemed modern, but still classic, and still retaining the timeless winged logo they still sport on their chests today. These jerseys used that logo, but in a less modern way. I tried to make these a combination of modern and classic, just like the Stadium Series logo, and I think it turned out ok. Thoughts?

570b9e69e3993_RedWingsMainLogo1.thumb.pn

570b9e6e91d95_RedWingsAlt1.thumb.png.bb9

570b9e63c330f_RedWingsAlt2.thumb.png.32c

The top and bottom of the D logo gets lost in the rest of the jersey because the outline isn't thick enough. Does the chest stripe go all the way around the back? How would the back numbers look? Seems a bit of am incomplete presentation. Equipment would be good too because it ties the whole set together and either makes your uniforms better or worse. Detroit's jerseys didn't look too bad when they were unveiled, but they looked pretty poor on the ice with the rest of the equipment.  You need all the help you can get because while the sweater photo looks alright, it could still use some help to make it better.

1 hour ago, Canucklehead800 said:

The top and bottom of the D logo gets lost in the rest of the jersey because the outline isn't thick enough. Does the chest stripe go all the way around the back? How would the back numbers look? Seems a bit of am incomplete presentation. Equipment would be good too because it ties the whole set together and either makes your uniforms better or worse. Detroit's jerseys didn't look too bad when they were unveiled, but they looked pretty poor on the ice with the rest of the equipment.  You need all the help you can get because while the sweater photo looks alright, it could still use some help to make it better.

The only bad part on the ice was the white gloves, but... ok...

GettyImages-512516304_1456534793492_3264

Also yeah, here's the back.

570c2f0525628_RedWingsAlt1Back.thumb.png

I also don't see why you're always so negative towards my concepts. You've posted on every single one of my recent threads, and have provided no positive anything at all. It's always been "I hate this" with very little to now explanation on how to fix things.

On 4/11/2016 at 7:12 PM, Zeus89725 said:

The only bad part on the ice was the white gloves, but... ok...

GettyImages-512516304_1456534793492_3264

Also yeah, here's the back.

570c2f0525628_RedWingsAlt1Back.thumb.png

I also don't see why you're always so negative towards my concepts. You've posted on every single one of my recent threads, and have provided no positive anything at all. It's always been "I hate this" with very little to now explanation on how to fix things.

Not true on either account. I've only posted on some of your posts and I never said I hated your work. I offer opportunities for improvement, but leave it up to you to decide how to go about it. It's your work, you make the alterations. I just point out what could be worked on. Your work has gotten better, but I just haven't seen anything I love.

Archived