Soccer Crests from Around the World (Blackpool added)

BigRed618

I would say out of the 19 logo concepts here 4 are better than the current logo and 15 need improvement or should be scrapped.

I really like Wolfsburg, Burton Albion, Colorado Rapids, and Santa Coloma- I think those logos are all better than what the teams actually use but the could still all use a little cleaning up.

I think for the other ones, the target is missed, the logos seem really dated and a little sloppy. I think one problem might be the program you use. I would suggest for cleaner looking logos maybe using Adobe Illustrator(I know you have to pay for it, and that not everyone wants to pay for it, but its worth it)

I think a lot of the logos are on the right track but need more refinement and more work on them (blackpool, sampdoria, houston, dc, etc.) Keep up the good work, I just wanted to give my honest opinion about these crests and hopefully what I have commented will help out in the end.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Aggie12 said:

I would say out of the 19 logo concepts here 4 are better than the current logo and 15 need improvement or should be scrapped.

I really like Wolfsburg, Burton Albion, Colorado Rapids, and Santa Coloma- I think those logos are all better than what the teams actually use but the could still all use a little cleaning up.

I think for the other ones, the target is missed, the logos seem really dated and a little sloppy. I think one problem might be the program you use. I would suggest for cleaner looking logos maybe using Adobe Illustrator(I know you have to pay for it, and that not everyone wants to pay for it, but its worth it)

I think a lot of the logos are on the right track but need more refinement and more work on them (blackpool, sampdoria, houston, dc, etc.) Keep up the good work, I just wanted to give my honest opinion about these crests and hopefully what I have commented will help out in the end.

I use Paint for my concepts. It's all I have for the time being. Thanks for your ideas, though.

• 2 months later...

Archived