I figured I would make this into one thread so here it goes... I love the AHL as much as I do the NHL so here are some defunct AHL teams of the past I created.

Hamilton Canucks (1992-1994)

Saint John Flames (1993-2003)

Washington Lions (1941-1943/1947-1949)

(For more info on the Washington Lions check here)... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington_Lions

More AHL teams of the past to come soon... Comments and critique wanted.

Hamilton Canucks.png

Saint John Flames.png

Washington Lions.png

Guest darkpiranha
43 minutes ago, NoE38 said:

The new logo is good, but I think that something should be done to the eyes. Right now it looks off to me.

Yeah.  He looks blind.  "Someone help that poor logo!"

On 4/13/2016 at 7:11 AM, darkpiranha said:

This is going to be fun.

Yes it is! I'm excited to continue this thread... I have more coming soon.

45 minutes ago, NoE38 said:

The new logo is good, but I think that something should be done to the eyes. Right now it looks off to me.

He is squinting his eyes

1 minute ago, darkpiranha said:

Yeah.  He looks blind.  "Someone help that poor logo!"

He's squinting his eyes he's not blind lol. I'm not changing it up, its staying as is... Its eyes are closed while its hissing. No need to insult it.

Huge fan of the logos as always. Felt the need to contribute some jersey concepts using the logos. If the thread gets too cluttered from my additions I'll start a new thread just using Sportsworth's logos.

First up the Hamilton Canucks:

TylerKostiuk-HC.png

On 4/12/2016 at 5:22 PM, Zeus89725 said:

That Lions logo might be one of the best lion logos I've ever seen. And saying "Lions logo" and "lion logos" together was a little odd.

I agree 100%. That logo is gorgeous.

1 hour ago, tkosty said:

Huge fan of the logos as always. Felt the need to contribute some jersey concepts using the logos. If the thread gets too cluttered from my additions I'll start a new thread just using Sportsworth's logos.

First up the Hamilton Canucks:

TylerKostiuk-HC.png

umm, that's really not how this works. Unless Sportsworth gave you permission. Can you make your own logos or use a real one already?

3 hours ago, ECUFan25 said:

umm, that's really not how this works. Unless Sportsworth gave you permission. Can you make your own logos or use a real one already?

Just an FYI Sportsworth has given me permission. It was through email so just to to get it out there in the open, Sportsworth, do you mind if I use your logos in the future?

26 minutes ago, tkosty said:

Just an FYI Sportsworth has given me permission. It was through email so just to to get it out there in the open, Sportsworth, do you mind if I use your logos in the future?

No I don't mind.. I gave you permission as long as you include my name on it. 

Archived