Wisconsin Badgers Logo

hettinger_rl

3 hours ago, vicfurth said:

I really like this. It's much cleaner. Good work. 

Thanks. When I worked on the first one I thought it looked really good, but I like this new one even more. I'd never say that they should replace Bucky, but as another option this could be good.

2014Event7_Medal.pngEvent5_Medal.pngSDLureFT1L2.pngwb9iz8.jpg

^ I don't believe so. I like the black and white. It would frequently be used on a red background. The red head striping you tried in your earlier version never looked right to me. I guess you could add a red outline if you'd like, but I don't really like the idea of a triple outline.

award%20sig.png

I love the update. Love it. The ear detail is beautiful. I'm a sucker for things like this. 

I'd still try to work on a way of making the line weights around the teeth more similar to the rest of the logo. 

It might be worth playing with one side of the face being shaded. This could be an opportunity to bring red into the logo as well as giving it some depth. 

11 hours ago, mcrosby said:

I love the update. Love it. The ear detail is beautiful. I'm a sucker for things like this. 

I'd still try to work on a way of making the line weights around the teeth more similar to the rest of the logo. 

It might be worth playing with one side of the face being shaded. This could be an opportunity to bring red into the logo as well as giving it some depth. 

Worked on the lines around the teeth a bit. Also tried a version of "half-face shadow" and it didn't work too well to my liking, so I decided to try a few other shadows to give it some form.

WUBadger2.pngWUBadger5.png

2014Event7_Medal.pngEvent5_Medal.pngSDLureFT1L2.pngwb9iz8.jpg

Archived