With Spring Games rolling around, some schools have been releasing their schedule posters. Always enjoy these threads every year and didn't see one for 2016.

Oklahoma

5710686d95789_ScreenShot2016-04-14at11.0

South Carolina

southcarolina.png.feeae0427cde5b5048701f

Miami (Florida)

CfyfzgMXEAERYKa.thumb.jpg.36a44fb875622d

Toledo

Cf9-oKzUMAAK3xy.thumb.jpg.5192470ec84c48

Ohio University 

CgCSxPqXIAA5IwT.thumb.jpg.e4847cd487286c

You'd think SC could be able to put a somewhat recent logo on their poster. We ditched that set about 3 years ago. I also would think we would have a chance this year as Benkert will be (hopefully) back, but you never know what a new coach will bring. I really like all the others.

SOME MORE POSTERS

2 hours ago, ECUFan25 said:

You'd think SC could be able to put a somewhat recent logo on their poster. We ditched that set about 3 years ago. I also would think we would have a chance this year as Benkert will be (hopefully) back, but you never know what a new coach will bring. I really like all the others.

SOME MORE POSTERS

With a uniform change supposedly occurring I understand why they didn't use a more current photo.

Here's Boise State's poster for 2016:

jhmMrlA.jpg

100 = Lyle Smith, the coach who got the ball rolling for the program's run of success, turned 100 years old this year.

30 = 30th anniversary of the blue turf.

10 = 10th anniversary of the first Fiesta Bowl win.

Houston knocked it out of the park. The rest are so-so. 

14 hours ago, Lights Out said:

jhmMrlA.jpg

100 = Lyle Smith, the coach who got the ball rolling for the program's run of success, turned 100 years old this year.

Really? For me, this poster is kind of tacky. I like the 100 years for the program,but the other two numbers look weird.

15 hours ago, Lights Out said:

jhmMrlA.jpg

The kerning is so messed up in the numbers, and on the poster I have with me, the image cutouts are extremely pixelated. Very, very meh. 

Oklahoma's poster has individual game posters on the back side which I think is a cool idea:

y8FB32m.jpg

T'was my biggest project to date. I hope you guys like it. I'll do a write up about it on my blog about the design process at some point.

13112841_1204067999617627_28858804537690

That looks really nice. I grew up in Wyoming and my dad worked for Pepsi, so he would bring home posters like this for my bedroom wall. Go Pokes.

Excellent work. Simply gorgeous. Plus one of the greatest color combos in college sports!

Also thought I would through these in as well as this thread doesn't say just football posters.

https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/13475120_10154078124130622_5706117933080851534_o.jpg

Idaho also had another football poster out before the release of their new uniforms which you see in the first poster above.  I'll try to find a better view of this one later.

Cl48MEsVYAEbZdJ.jpg:large

Idaho is an example of how you can make good design even if you dont have an especially unique identity. all of that stuff is something that could so easily be adopted by UCF or Colorado, but i really like how well a lot of it turned out. they're on the right track there.  love the matte gray football helmets