COLOR RUSH 2016 (2nd "leak")

RBronish

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

texans_throwback.jpgNot mine by the way a quick Google search came up with this. If that sheet is correct maybe they will

do something like this. I'm thinking the NFL will start allowing more than one helmet again. Maybe only two and they can come up with some bs that the teams will have to practice in both helmets through the year

5 hours ago, RBronish said:

"Leak-style" Texans

2015_HOU_4.thumb.png.3ab3325a35729236e2b

I hope it's not this the helmet just destroys it, maybe they can borrow used helmet from a white helmet team since that would still be only one helmet really and throw on a Texans decal with light blue in place of "deep steel" blue like was said before. But having no light blue on the helmet and then countering with no deep steel on any other part of the uniform makes no sense but when has Nike made sense. 

7 hours ago, RBronish said:

"Leak-style" Texans

2015_HOU_4.thumb.png.3ab3325a35729236e2b

Agreed JGiff, the blue helmet ruins it. The red is much more Oilers-like, but blue accents on the jerseys would look way better. I'm not sure which direction the NFL would really go, because they seem to do a lot of work keeping the Texans and Oilers as separate franchises, despite being from the same city.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

I've always thought about the potential of using a whole sticker like the car wraps they use to cover the entire helmet with whatever color they want then they could also incorporate whatever logo and stripes they want. That, dipping them, or just reprinting them could be a way of getting around the one helmet stupidity. In a sport where you are banging heads how do you not know that there might be damage to the brain?! I bet if asked about 99% of the dudes would play again. So I'm all for two helmets that it. With at least two it keeps the reigns on Nike and it allows for some of the best throwback uniforms....bucs pats eagles Seahawks etc

Archived