COLOR RUSH 2016 (2nd "leak")

RBronish

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could see the patriots going with silver/gray or red just so they could get more jersey sales since they don't have a true alternate, I could see a few other teams like the saints (gold/tan) doing the same. Like Eagles (silver), Giants (red) Seattle could go green to show us something we haven't seen before, Dolphins (orange), and maybe bears also bringing back orange

1 hour ago, RBronish said:

Like this?

CHIGB.thumb.png.71d8a135323bf359500a71e4

I'm not a big fan of monochrome uniforms, but I kinda dig that Bears look.  I think the stripes on the socks make that work.

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

6 hours ago, RBronish said:

Week 10

CLEBAL.thumb.png.9908d16d1ad9aefc0f84109

Ravens could work in gold

Week 16

NYGPHI.thumb.png.46056c2d68af9b351f8493c

Giants could work in red here as well

Week 15

LASEA.thumb.png.216588dc1cdfc2abac9868ba

Maybe here is where Seattle goes nuts and does that electric green color

5 hours ago, adam__cain said:

Im not sure that Thanksgiving will be color rush this year. Week 13 has a Thursday night game, Dallas @ Minnesota. I think that might be the color rush for those teams. 

All teams are participating in Color Rush. If Dallas and Minnesota color rush week 13, Detroit and Washington will not have a color rush game. However, in the event Dallas/Minnesota do and Washington/Detroit color rush week 7 Sunday afternoon, here ya go:

DALMIN.thumb.png.ec30bf80c7d1c567a4ad73fWSHDET.thumb.png.7cf87c13c8bdc1963c83d1c

16 hours ago, dont care said:

I could see the patriots going with silver/gray or red just so they could get more jersey sales since they don't have a true alternate, I could see a few other teams like the saints (gold/tan) doing the same. Like Eagles (silver), Giants (red) Seattle could go green to show us something we haven't seen before, Dolphins (orange), and maybe bears also bringing back orange

NOCAR.thumb.png.7465cde188bf21e4935ad465MIACIN.thumb.png.fb8b2098487c8d7cf2f73e7CHIGB2.thumb.png.329d55ccdf0e740b0b2301d

NYGPHI.thumb.png.fb8cd499657d1b6406fb721

4 hours ago, RBronish said:

All teams are participating in Color Rush. If Dallas and Minnesota color rush week 13, Detroit and Washington will not have a color rush game. However, in the event Dallas/Minnesota do and Washington/Detroit color rush week 7 Sunday afternoon, here ya go:

DALMIN.thumb.png.ec30bf80c7d1c567a4ad73fWSHDET.thumb.png.7cf87c13c8bdc1963c83d1c

What about Dallas in silver, Minnesota and Washington in yellow and then Detroit in black or silver?

First, about the concept, I kinda like these, my only problem is that the Seahawks green jersey looks very yellowish to me, but that may be me.

About the Color Rush leak:  Oh my..... "excited" for Baltimore and Cincinnati.  As for Tennessee and Washington, remember, they are the last 2 teams in the NFL in alphabetical order, so they are probably just somewhere else.

Archived