6 minutes ago, TheLogoManiac13 said:

The 'C' is weird looking. Maybe use the 'C' on the Colorado flag.

Agreed.  I'm also not sure about the color scheme.  The purple blue and green don't well.  I'd try to replace one with a color that is a little bit warmer.

I think the wordmark is the weakest part.  Too overly designed.  

The logo has promise.  Green, purple, and lighter silver (essentially the colors of the Coors Field stadium logo) could definitely work.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I did a slight modification to the "C" by expanding the mountain to play off the angle of the end of the letter. This gives the "C" a fuller view, and provides depth as it winds in between the mountain. I also added the flying baseball as a nod to the original Rockies brand.

colo_zpsg7tcta27.png

I'm still not set on the color scheme, but for now it is okay.

The problem with the baseball is scale. Once you try to shrink that down on a cap or patch, there's no way they will be able embroider it because it is just too small. Either scale it up or take it off.

2 hours ago, rsaline said:

The problem with the baseball is scale. Once you try to shrink that down on a cap or patch, there's no way they will be able embroider it because it is just too small. Either scale it up or take it off.

Absolutely, I am aware of this. This would be for the primary logo not cap or jersey. I do think I will enlarge though and play with this some more. 

3 hours ago, miltonANDlumbergh said:

I did a slight modification to the "C" by expanding the mountain to play off the angle of the end of the letter. This gives the "C" a fuller view, and provides depth as it winds in between the mountain. I also added the flying baseball as a nod to the original Rockies brand.

colo_zpsg7tcta27.png

I'm still not set on the color scheme, but for now it is okay.

This is a much better C, even though it's been driven into the ground, but it's now really right heavy. The mountains look like theyre falling out of the letter instead of being enclosed in it. If you could scoot them over to the left it would look better. That being said, maybe you could make the baseball wrap around the entire logo, not just the mountains. 

spacer.png

I like the idea. This is just a prototype before I execute some different things. I'm going to try some variations on it. I decided to stick with the original colors for now, and when the package is complete I will mess with different combos:

rockiesrebrand16_zpsddjc6idz.png

rockiesrebrand162_zpsyxcbuo5y.png

I really like this last version (bottom one).

I think the colour scheme is fine, don't need to move them back to 90s feel. (like original concept).

The ONLY issue I have is that when I see that font/shape "C", no matter the colour, and the addition of that great mountain, all I can think of is Cubs.

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Archived