Youth Jersey

JToddJL22

A team i have connections to is going to order some new jerseys with the current season and is looking for a cheap pullover uniform. The main colors of the team have been red, navy, and once white. The current two uniforms are navy with red lettering. The teams merch is all red and navy. I'm looking to make this a possible option and would like to run it by other people before showing the manager.

eh copy.jpg

So I realized that the previous design was not the best. I hope this one is a little better, the thing with the B is a bold move and you have to do it the right way to make it look good and I don't think I achieved that to be honest.

• Bombers Main logo change
  • Name font size change

eh copy.jpg

The circular part of the new logo doesn't flow well. Maybe you could just try a using your simple bomb shape with the script B layered on top of it (maybe with a red stroke around the B).

You could also try adding some red stitching on the bomb to mimic a baseball. 

The baseball-looking bomb behind a B sounds like a great option.

If you want something closer to your second design, start with a script B that starts at the bottom, that has a tail at the bottom. Then draw a line up and around from that tail in the same fashion as an @ sign (but obviously going the other direction). Throw the bomb on the end, and you have a logo.

blackscale-purple-suede-cap.jpg?642e0d070951-glossy-silver-icon-alphanumeric-a

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

1 minute ago, NoE38 said:

The idea is good, but the execution needs a bit of work.

What program do you use?

I've been using Photoshop, I believe 8. I saved the file in the incorrect format a few times and the quality has deteriorated the more I use it. The next update of it will probably have the lines fixed and made more fine...

Archived