LLFHockey's Color Rush (5/18)

YelichGraphics

Based off of the new NFL schedule, as well as my NFL Redesign.

So lets kick it off!

Week 2 New York Jets @ Buffalo Bills

Week 2.png

Bills

For the first matchup i really wanted that red buffalo on the side of the helmet, so I made this a red throwback and it turned out really well

Jets

the jets were already a mix up i kind of had, i just plopped the green pants on the home jersey. I did fix the sleaves a bit though because the color look weird when it was all green

Week 3 Huston Texans @ New England Patriots

5713f88e3baec_Week3.thumb.png.a354eda6d0

Patriots

If you've seen my NFL Redesign you would know that the jersey is just there normal alternate. The only thing left to do for them was to add red pants

Texans

This one was difficult. When i saw the leak i knew they were trying to incorporate some Huston Oilers in the uniform. I couldnt seem to fit it in with my current jersey style i made for the Texans already

14 minutes ago, BengalPumaOcelot said:

I really hope the color rush turns out this well.  On the Bills, you might want to switch the buffalo on the jersey, because right now you have one logo on the jersey, and a different one on the helmet.

i was thinking about that but the red logo on a red jersey isnt very good even with the outline

Week 4 Dolphins @ Bengals

571432664ef00_Week4.thumb.png.2013ecb547

Bengals

From the sheet it kind of looked like it was supposed to be a white uniform but im all against white in the color rush so i used black with a mix of my Bengals Alternate. No orange

Dolphins

All Orange just switched the light teal and orange and woops forgot to change the pants.... Next Update!

I like where you're going with the Bengals here, but that white outline around the stripes on the helmet doesn't look that good, and I suggest using at least a little orange to make it pop a tad and so it matches a bit with the helmet.

1 minute ago, hockeyny13 said:

for the bengals why not go all white uniform with orange as a secondary color. black just seems out of place for "color rush"

So does white im trying to eliminate white all together, so the only real color for the bengals is orange but the dolphins are orange

Week 5 Arizona Cardinals @ San Fransisco 49ers

571585c28efb2_Week5.thumb.png.0dc96c9b26

49ers

Just a simple gold red swap

Cardinals

it said yellow for the cardinals but gold vs yellow doesnt work. i did have copper already in the set so i made another black uniform no red in it

Archived