Minnesota Twins Rebranding-ish

JToddJL22

The Twins have been using the same colors for almost the entire existence of the organization. They need to do some re branding in the next few years. The last time they had success was around 2009 and they started the 2016 season 0-9... They have potential, but they should probably get a strong fan base around them and take the Royal approach.

I think that the Twins had some success in the past with the design of the logos and kept most of them looking similar to what they were. Now with colors Green, Black, and I kept the Navy.

Primary 

2hgg5fps6cqe747opu8rgh8e1.thumb.png.1ddf

Cap Logo

blxavarg2bfkkfdczq2wt1bpj.jpg.83a84febef

Wordmark

eaafct3qie27khxgz00n9y6vj.jpg.589445f173

Why did you keep the navy if you're going to use black?    I'd say either go green and navy, or green and black.  But neither one of those color schemes relates in anyway to the Twins or Target Field.  

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

8 hours ago, JToddJL22 said:

The Twins have been using the same colors for almost the entire existence of the organization. They need to do some re branding in the next few years. The last time they had success was around 2009 and they started the 2016 season 0-9... They have potential, but they should probably get a strong fan base around them and take the Royal approach.

I think that the Twins had some success in the past with the design of the logos and kept most of them looking similar to what they were. Now with colors Green, Black, and I kept the Navy.

nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.

Fairly certain they have a strong fan-base. Rough patch now, but they pretty much owned the AL Central for an entire decade from 2001-2010.

They also have 2 WS Titles in the past 30 years. Not many baseball teams can say that, including mine.  

And what is the 'Royal Approach'?  Miss the playoffs for almost 30 years straight? 

All that being said, these colors are much more Minnesota-ish, but the Twins have too much history in their sets. 

sig.png

Well I got quite the trash after the first set so I figured, why not make more people mad? Quite a bit has changed...

"Twins" has been a thing with the Twins for a while... The red in Win is not the normal twins red. The stitching is from the current Twins.

Primary

5716da4c1e049_2hgg5fps6cqe747opu8rgh8e1c

Cap

5716da399da66_blxavarg2bfkkfdczq2wt1bpjc

Wordmark/Jersey

5716da6cc24d3_eaafct3qie27khxgz00n9y6vjc

14 hours ago, JToddJL22 said:

Well I got quite the trash after the first set so I figured, why not make more people mad? Quite a bit has changed...

"Twins" has been a thing with the Twins for a while... The red in Win is not the normal twins red. The stitching is from the current Twins.

Primary

5716da4c1e049_2hgg5fps6cqe747opu8rgh8e1c

Cap

5716da399da66_blxavarg2bfkkfdczq2wt1bpjc

Wordmark/Jersey

5716da6cc24d3_eaafct3qie27khxgz00n9y6vjc

So, you're avoiding the question now... Why did you change the colors???? 

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

Archived