NHL 2016-17 (Feel free to post concepts)

JJ Anderes

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, ldconcepts said:

^ those

I've seen several concepts that look similar to each other, and as far as I know, Lucas seems like an honest person and I don't think he is intentionally targeting artists for individual benefit. If anyone needs to talk to Lucas personally, I would do it somewhere else as opposed to here. I don't like when arguments are starting in a place like this. I don't think there's a single person in this forum that doesn't do this stuff for enjoyment, right? Let's keep it that way.

27 minutes ago, JJ Anderes said:

I've seen several concepts that look similar to each other, and as far as I know, Lucas seems like an honest person and I don't think he is intentionally targeting artists for individual benefit. If anyone needs to talk to Lucas personally, I would do it somewhere else as opposed to here. I don't like when arguments are starting in a place like this. I don't think there's a single person in this forum that doesn't do this stuff for enjoyment, right? Let's keep it that way.

Thanks. If anyone has any issues, they can DM me, but this is a great concepts thread and I don't want it ruined because of this! ;)

Nyzv9xS.png

Twitter: @ldconcepts / Instagram: @ld.concepts / Website

3 hours ago, OhioSportsMan61 said:

Oh come on now, Avi. That Carolina jersey isn't really special at all since basically everyone has done a Carolina concept with that exact same pattern and it's not like it was a carbon copy of it as it had an extra stripe. As for the Wild concept, it was about time that someone stumbled upon to the same idea. Maybe he had a little influence if he ever did see it, but I wouldn't call that stealing at all. 

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

43 minutes ago, TRoyConcepts said:

Oh come on now, Avi. That Carolina jersey isn't really special at all since basically everyone has done a Carolina concept with that exact same pattern and it's not like it was a carbon copy of it as it had an extra stripe. As for the Wild concept, it was about time that someone stumbled upon to the same idea. Maybe he had a little influence if he ever did see it, but I wouldn't call that stealing at all. 

But I think the fact that the logo he adds to all his concepts was also eerily similar to a completely different artist's logo. The jerseys were already MAYBE a coincide, and the logo makes me more suspicious of him. I'll give him the benifit of the doubt now, but hopefully for him, and other artists, that nothing like this happens again. 

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

2 hours ago, chcarlson23 said:

But I think the fact that the logo he adds to all his concepts was also eerily similar to a completely different artist's logo. The jerseys were already MAYBE a coincide, and the logo makes me more suspicious of him. I'll give him the benifit of the doubt now, but hopefully for him, and other artists, that nothing like this happens again. 

It's an L leading into a D. Wow that's an extremely unique idea /s

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

Archived