Philadelphia Eagles Nike redesign

Weapon X

On 5/6/2016 at 11:41 AM, BringBackTheVet said:

Some c/c on the revised concept:

1.  I like the helmet design and the new wings that were inspired by the eagle head.  It's one of those things that would be easier to evaluate on a prototype helmet rather than a flat image, but it could very well work.  The front looks really good.

2.  White facemask doesn't work.  I see why you chose it, but it's too glaring a contrast to the midnight green.  I'd go with gray or black.

3.  In 2016 it's kind of risky to go with a jersey design that relies on a certain template to pull off, because Nike and the other manufacturers change their templates all the time.  Granted, this hasn't impacted the Titans or Broncos, who also use template-specific designs, but it might be better to remove the risk that a sudden change could alter the design.  More of a note than a criticism - there's nothing objectively wrong with your design.

4.  I'd go with more black in the pants stripe on the green pants.  ALso I'm not sure how the black pants would look with that black design - I think they'd just look like yoga pants in real life - maybe there's a way to work in some silver and/or green there.  I'm not a fan of the E logo because I think if there's a single letter it should be P not E.  Just preference though, not a criticism.

1.Thanks!

2.I think the facemask looks good on the white Jersey but it does look out of place on the home one I might see just go with a darker green face mask or black.

3.I see where your coming from the only thing I think it would effect would be the pants stripe which in that I would just go with a wide stripe down the leg.

4. I kinda tried to emulate baltimores black pants.09000d5d81cadd5f_gallery_600.jpg

Archived