Kansas City Bulls (NHL)

JToddJL22

The elements that make up the design are...

• Chicago Bulls Bull minus some forehead wrinkles
  • Kansas City Scouts circle look
  • Scouts "KC"
  • Font is from one of the font resource packs

(I hope the uniforms will be up within the next few weeks)

I do know about some of the edges looking rough... I've already fixed some and I'm already working on others.

Primary.jpg

Alternate.jpg

word.jpg

Chicago might not be cool with another professional sports franchise using their logo. Try to come up with your own.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Here's the thing. It's STILL the Bulls logo. You take the Avalanche logo, recolour and change some lines....it's still the Avs logo. You took the shape.

That being said, this looks like a Roller Hockey set right now. Look it up on the main site to see what I mean.

It's cool that you did credit where all the parts came from, so nobody is going to bust your balls for stealing logos, but there's a difference between "inspiration" and "reuse". 

It doesn't seem like you're handy with graphic design tools - that's fine - I recommend hand drawing a bull, scanning it in, then adding fill, fonts, etc. to it.  No matter how good a job you do of taking the Bulls logo, KC Scouts logo, and a stock font and making them mesh, it's still not going to be taken as seriously and get as much feedback as if you do something on your own - even if it's not very good at first.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived