Draft Day Transformations

JosiahWVU

Last night was the first round of the NFL Draft. Some Highlights:

• 5 Ohio State Players(Bosa, Elliott, Apple, Decker, Lee)
  • QBs go 1-2(Goff, Wentz)
  • Laremy Tunsil falls to 13
  • 9 teams traded spots LAST NIGHT

Well I made Carson Wentz as an Eagle. Just made his NDSU uniform green and grey.

4d7jH4s.jpg

It's a little rough and made in MS paint. C&C appreciated! 

If you have request go head, but they may not be completed.

IxkieML.png

That honestly looks awful, you didn't even change the wordmark from bisons. You just recolored, and didn't bother to try to make it look like a real eagles jersey. Even the recolor is shoddy because you are just painting over the old colors

I wasn't trying to make it look like an Eagles jerseys just changed the colors. I know it look sloppy, but I don't have Photoshop or similar programs.

18 minutes ago, JosiahWVU said:
18 minutes ago, JosiahWVU said:

Just made his NDSU uniform green and grey

IxkieML.png

What are you trying to accomplish here? Are you changing the jerseys to their new NFL team, or at you changing the colors? If it's the former, then I have no idea what you are doing. If it's the latter, then I'll give you props for creativity. However, these are really rough. If you are going to blame that on the program, invest in a better one. 

image.png 

"Okay, Mr. OKC, you obviously have never been to Louisville."

15 hours ago, Uglybus said:

What are you trying to accomplish here? Are you changing the jerseys to their new NFL team, or at you changing the colors? If it's the former, then I have no idea what you are doing. If it's the latter, then I'll give you props for creativity. However, these are really rough. If you are going to blame that on the program, invest in a better one. 

I could be way off here, but I think Josiah's trying to do something akin to my College to Pro series.  I applaud the intent, as I know one thing, if you have an idea, and despite putting it out there for a few years now, you're still basically the lone storm petrel trying it, it gets kinda lonely. 

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

3 hours ago, Discrimihater said:

I could be way off here, but I think Josiah's trying to do something akin to my College to Pro series.  I applaud the intent, as I know one thing, if you have an idea, and despite putting it out there for a few years now, you're still basically the lone storm petrel trying it, it gets kinda lonely. 

I was trying to do something along the lines of your college to pro, and wanted to do something a little different. I'm not blaming it on the program  I'm just limited to what I can do. I don't want to invest in other programs because I do most of my work hand drawn.  

I've got one more for you all.I actually have a few more I did yesterday but based on the reaction this might be it. Here's my man, Karl Joseph(check profile pick and sig).

5yJQvoJ.jpg

Karl-Joseph-photo.jpg

And original pic.

IxkieML.png

I would suggest trying gimp out if photoshop isn't an option for you. These really aren't bad considering you are using paint but it's just not gonna look very realistic or good if you aren't using a photoshop-like program.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

On April 30, 2016 at 10:21 AM, JosiahWVU said:

I was trying to do something along the lines of your college to pro, and wanted to do something a little different. I'm not blaming it on the program  I'm just limited to what I can do. I don't want to invest in other programs because I do most of my work hand drawn.  

I've got one more for you all.I actually have a few more I did yesterday but based on the reaction this might be it. Here's my man, Karl Joseph(check profile pick and sig).

5yJQvoJ.jpg

Karl-Joseph-photo.jpg

And original pic.

Not too shabby

Archived